Muslim blasphemer dances on the high altar at the Florence Cathedral
JESU!  :realmad:

Here's an outrageous story that will likely go unnoticed and unreported by the media. Try to imagine what would happen if a Christian were to perform this same moronic dance in crowded mosque. Do you think he'd leave the building alive? I don't know if this Muslim is deranged or just maliciously trying to insult and provoke Catholics, but either way, he's a jackass, and I hope he's prosecuted for this. May God forgive him. (Click the picture at left for the video.)

By Patrick Madrid

The link is here: http://www.tgtnews.it/index.php/11/Firenze/5365.html
Perhaps a failed attempt at a dervish dance in order to unite himself with God?

Who knows?
Monstrous disrespect, very sad indeed. He should be arrested.

so, has anybody heard or seen this news in the mainstream media, which always bemoans any vandalism at a mosque or synagogue?
I haven't.
Kyrie eleison.
Christe eleison.
Kyrie eleison.

:pray:
This is obviously sad and infuriating at the same time, however it begs the question.

Would this person dared to have danced on the altar if it was properly dressed with the Tabernacle attached to it with the the six candles on the altar and the Crucifix in the middle of it.

It seems to me that it is a lot easier to dance on a table than an altar.
(10-19-2010, 09:26 AM)Revixit Wrote: so, has anybody heard or seen this news in the mainstream media, which always bemoans any vandalism at a mosque or synagogue?

Well, to the media disrespect towards any religion is an outrage, as long as it is not catholicism.
Ahmed there would have gotten about three steps into his jig when he would have been drug off the altar and taken outside and severely injured around here...
Well it seems the poor guy was just a guy that was a little crazy he has been put back in the looney bin.