Muslim blasphemer dances on the high altar at the Florence Cathedral
In saner days, this wannabe dervish wouldn't even be allowed into the church building. If he nonetheless got away with it, he'd probably be killed on the spot.
I would have just mistaken him for some liturgical dancers in the NO Church.

It makes me think of the Family Guy skit in which a school bus caught fire and all but one child made it out safely.  The officer addressing the media said that the girl's name was some Anglo name, and all of the reporters went "aww."  Then the officer was corrected and said that the girl's name was something Hispanic, and one of the reporters got mad and said "well this isn't news!"
(10-19-2010, 01:29 PM)Petertherock Wrote: I would have just mistaken him for some liturgical dancers in the NO Church.

LOL...you have a point.
He must be taught a harsh lesson!
(10-19-2010, 01:40 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(10-19-2010, 01:29 PM)Petertherock Wrote: I would have just mistaken him for some liturgical dancers in the NO Church.

LOL...you have a point.

only on top of his head.  as bad as liturgical dancing is, it's not done on top of the altar.  i've never seen it in an OF Mass anywhere.
(10-19-2010, 05:22 PM)Revixit Wrote:
(10-19-2010, 01:40 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

LOL...you have a point.

only on top of his head.  as bad as liturgical dancing is, it's not done on top of the altar.  i've never seen it in an OF Mass anywhere.

You obviously missed the sarcasm.
(10-19-2010, 01:19 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: Well it seems the poor guy was just a guy that was a little crazy he has been put back in the looney bin.

Yes.  I read that he had been re-checked into his mental hospital.

If he is mentally handicapped, he is probably not culpable for his actions.
If if if
that said he should be made an exMple of. Such is life
better yet the Italians shuld send him back otheblving care of Somalia I'm aure the will treat him all good and rosey or just toss em ot rue closest window
sip sip
(10-19-2010, 05:11 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: He must be taught a harsh lesson!

Scourged to death sounds about right.