Good Eating
Biscuits and gravy.

I was born in the South, so this is one of my favourite meals ever.
i wonder who first called junk email "spam". you know it was one computer nerd somewherethat started it all
"Banana cow" smoothies.

If anyone wants to try one, here's the recipe:

1 cup milk
1 tbsp honey
1 or 2 bananas
1 tbsp vanilla
a few ice cubes

Blend until smooth.

It's delicious.
(11-12-2010, 11:08 AM)icecream Wrote: i wonder who first called junk email "spam". you know it was one computer nerd somewherethat started it all

Check this out: http://www.thegoodword.co.uk/2010/09/20/...word-spam/
How often your child has been suggested that you take a box of cereal instead of chocolates at the supermarket. It is likely, perhaps even once. Then it's time to start seeing a new approach to healthy eating habits and make it sound like good fun. Start with.
(12-07-2010, 02:33 PM)marcusslawrence Wrote: How often your child has been suggested that you take a box of cereal instead of chocolates at the supermarket. It is likely, perhaps even once. Then it's time to start seeing a new approach to healthy eating habits and make it sound like good fun. Start with.

A bacon double cheeseburger, with grilled onions, mustard, mayonaise, lettuce and tomato, on a buttered and toasted Kaiser Roll. Add a 1/2 lb. of American fries and coleslaw, and wash it down with an extra large double chocolate malted milk.

Now ain't that healthy !
tim 
(12-07-2010, 08:20 PM)timoose Wrote:
(12-07-2010, 02:33 PM)marcusslawrence Wrote: How often your child has been suggested that you take a box of cereal instead of chocolates at the supermarket. It is likely, perhaps even once. Then it's time to start seeing a new approach to healthy eating habits and make it sound like good fun. Start with.

A bacon double cheeseburger, with grilled onions, mustard, mayonaise, lettuce and tomato, on a buttered and toasted Kaiser Roll. Add a 1/2 lb. of American fries and coleslaw, and wash it down with an extra large double chocolate malted milk.

Now ain't that healthy !
tim   

-shudder-

Oooor you could have a nice turkey wrap with some lettuce, tomatoes, and mustard with a side of sweet potato fries (baked, of course) and wash it all down with a glass of chocolate soy milk.

That's my idea of a nice lunch. :D
(12-07-2010, 08:20 PM)timoose Wrote:

Now ain't that healthy !
tim   

:laughing:

Tim, don't respond to the spambot.
Apple cider venison stew with noodles.
Roasted pork loin with root vegetables in a wine reduction, with some sauteed garlic mushrooms for an appetizer.  And some red wine, with cognac after the meal. 

I should learn to cook.