Your ideal Martini
Diet ginger ale
Dry vermouth
Two olives
Stirred
When did FE get taken over by low-church drinkers?

I would no more shake a martini than I would shake a baby. After all, they're both products of love, patience, tenderness and gin.
I have neighbors named the Martinis.  :laughing: Isn't that cute?  :P   :wine: :champagne: :margarita: :beer: <<
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
What the hell is a martini? 
It's like beer for the thinking class.
(10-22-2010, 06:56 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: It's like beer for the thinking class.

I'n confused.

sip
If you judge a person's wit or worth based on what kind of alcoholic beverages they drink, you might have a drinking problem.

www.aa.org
(10-22-2010, 09:23 PM)dark lancer Wrote: If you judge a person's wit or worth based on what kind of alcoholic beverages they drink, you might have a drinking problem.

www.aa.org

I appreciate your concern.

I've never actually had any problems with drinking.  Problems from drinking, perhaps.  But not a drinking problem
The Dirty Harry:

6 oz. vodka
1 Dash Dry Vermouth
4 Stuffed Green Olives
1 oz. Brine from Olive Jar

(10-22-2010, 09:23 PM)dark lancer Wrote: If you judge a person's wit or worth based on what kind of alcoholic beverages they drink, you might have a drinking problem.

www.aa.org

You shouldn't mix alcohol with diet anything.  The consequences can be the loss of a funny-bone, a sense of reality, and generally, common sense.

Take two Martinis and don't call me in the morning.