Your ideal Martini
Classic, straight up, three olives (because everyone needs an appetizer).

None of this foo-foo 'chocolate' junk.  That's not a martini.
(10-22-2010, 10:32 PM)dark lancer Wrote:
(10-22-2010, 10:29 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: Wow, DL, let's not get puritan here.  We're Catholic and proud of it, we understand there's body and soul in man, and both things can bring you closer to God.
Booze can bring you closer to God.  Yeah, I said it.
Just look at DK.

Gin makes me sick, so my drink of choice is whiskey.

All I said was that I'd make a martini with diet ginger ale.  It has gin in it, duh.

I didn't realize this was a Baptist forum.
(10-27-2010, 06:51 AM)JaganshiKenshin Wrote: Classic, straight up, three olives (because everyone needs an appetizer).

None of this foo-foo 'chocolate' junk.   That's not a martini.

I've tasted a pretty good appletini before...I only do fruity drinks once in a while though...heck, I can't even drink much of the bottle Lipton tea because it's too acidic/sweet for me.
(10-28-2010, 02:56 PM)3Sanctus Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 06:51 AM)JaganshiKenshin Wrote: Classic, straight up, three olives (because everyone needs an appetizer).

I've tasted a pretty good appletini before...I only do fruity drinks once in a while though...heck, I can't even drink much of the bottle Lipton tea because it's too acidic/sweet for me.

I had a Godiva chocotini one time. It was good. You have to be pretty secure in your manhood, though. It might as well have come in a Hello Kitty cup.
I just happen to own a Hello Kitty shot glass.
(10-28-2010, 03:26 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote:
(10-28-2010, 02:56 PM)3Sanctus Wrote:

I had a Godiva chocotini one time. It was good. You have to be pretty secure in your manhood, though. It might as well have come in a Hello Kitty cup.

I'm not too big on what others think - for the most part - and I certainly wouldn't mind trying a Godiva chocotini, lol!  The best way to show security in your manhood is to show that said security in no way relies on what others think.  ;D
but then you have to worry about beiung sociopath
Drinking chocolate-flavored alcoholic beverages leads to becoming a sociopath?
When I met the legal drinking age, the first drink I had was an "Appleberg" martini. It had apple liqueur, vodka, and an apple slush float. It was really good.
(11-01-2010, 03:39 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: I'm not too big on what others think - for the most part - and I certainly wouldn't mind trying a Godiva chocotini, lol!  The best way to show security in your manhood is to show that said security in no way relies on what others think.   ;D

:amen: :cheers: *

*This does not make me a roving poof or anything.