Jewish prayer shawl update and trads are antisimetic
You might just as well report it to The A Team - they'll be just as likely to do anything about it.  >:(
(10-24-2010, 11:28 PM)paragon Wrote: You might just as well report it to The A Team - they'll be just as likely to do anything about it.   >:(

On the plus side, you've now caused me to imagine Pope Baracus I. He pities the fool who messes with Tradition.
(10-24-2010, 11:23 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Baskerville, are you going to report the issue to the Bishop or to Rome?

A bunch of people have reported the Priest from last week who wore the jewish prayer shawl. And many spoke to the Priest about it. my Mom and I both along with at least 11 people wrote to "The Diocesan Office" you cant directly contact the Bishop it has to go through his office so yeah like Paragon said you might as well tell the A-Team.
(10-24-2010, 11:53 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 11:23 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Baskerville, are you going to report the issue to the Bishop or to Rome?

A bunch of people have reported the Priest from last week who wore the jewish prayer shawl. And many spoke to the Priest about it. my Mom and I both along with at least 11 people wrote to "The Diocesan Office" you cant directly contact the Bishop it has to go through his office so yeah like Paragon said you might as well tell the A-Team.

Maybe someone should show Mr. T the "should you buy gold' thread... perhaps he could in fact bust a few heads.
(10-24-2010, 10:12 PM)Baskerville Wrote: The TLM he is talking about is a Diocesan "approved" one I went there twice they receive communion standing up and in the paw.

Seriously?

Would you mind going back and taking pictures (and posting them on Fisheaters), so that there would be evidence in case this issue needs to be addressed at a higher level?
(10-25-2010, 12:07 AM)Resurrexi Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 10:12 PM)Baskerville Wrote: The TLM he is talking about is a Diocesan "approved" one I went there twice they receive communion standing up and in the paw.

Seriously?

Would you mind going back and taking pictures (and posting them on Fisheaters), so that there would be evidence in case this issue needs to be addressed at a higher level?

I could I guess but it wont do any difference even if it is reported in this diocese the effeminate Bishop does all he can to hinder people from going there he wont allow it to be advertised and he makes the Priest who is a neocon switch the times the TLM is celebrated to throw people off. Besides our Bishop pretty much lives in Guatamala where we have a Social Justice Mission. There's pics of him in one of the diocese newspapers from a few years ago dancing with some guys wearing a sombrero and hawaiian shorts and nothing else. When he gets to retirement age he'll probably move there with his boyfriend.
(10-25-2010, 12:12 AM)Baskerville Wrote:

Seriously?

I could I guess but it wont do any difference even if it is reported in this diocese the effeminate Bishop does all he can to hinder people from going there he wont allow it to be advertised and he makes the Priest who is a neocon switch the times the TLM is celebrated to throw people off. Besides our Bishop pretty much lives in Guatamala where we have a Social Justice Mission. There's pics of him in one of the diocese newspapers from a few years ago dancing with some guys wearing a sombrero and hawaiian shorts and nothing else. When he gets to retirement age he'll probably move there with his boyfriend.

But couldn't all that be escalated to Rome?
(10-25-2010, 12:12 AM)Baskerville Wrote:

Seriously?

I still think it would be a good idea to take pictures of these abuses and post them on Fisheaters as evidence.
Where, oh where is this ?
tim
I'm not sure if I believe this. I'm probably just lucky that I've never seen such abuse, I can't really buy the TLM with communion in the hand thing because I can't imagine most people who attend the Old Mass (even diocesan approved) going along with this, or a priest who celebrates the Old Mass allowing it.