Jewish prayer shawl update and trads are antisimetic
Well I talked to someone who attends that Mass today and she said that they dont do it that way anymore. Appearently the Priest was just trying to break people into it by allowing the practice of standing and in the paw for a couple months. However there is still bad news. The Bishop has told the Priest to celebrate the TLM at 6:00am on saturday. ::)
The Bishop has been against this all along. And wrote an attack on the Pope after SP came out.
Baskerville, who is this bishop???  Thanks.
(10-25-2010, 08:57 PM)Cassius_Longinus Wrote: Baskerville, who is this bishop???  Thanks.

Just promise us that if he tells you, you won't run the Bishop thru with your Lego spear without prior authorization from the Apostolic Penitentiary
(10-24-2010, 08:32 PM)paragon Wrote: What's his favourite hymn - Oy vey Maria ??
:laughing:!!
(10-25-2010, 08:29 PM)Baskerville Wrote: Well I talked to someone who attends that Mass today and she said that they dont do it that way anymore. Appearently the Priest was just trying to break people into it by allowing the practice of standing and in the paw for a couple months. However there is still bad news. The Bishop has told the Priest to celebrate the TLM at 6:00am on saturday. ::)
The Bishop has been against this all along. And wrote an attack on the Pope after SP came out.
Jesu! Who will rid us of this this turbulent bishop!
Wait..... Why would he need a prayer shawl? He already has a stole....or should.....
(10-25-2010, 08:57 PM)Cassius_Longinus Wrote: Baskerville, who is this bishop???  Thanks.

I think this is just all made up. 
(10-27-2010, 01:01 AM)WanderingPenitent Wrote: Wait..... Why would he need a prayer shawl? He already has a stole....or should.....

I think he stole the shawl.

George Leo Thomas Diocese of Helena.
(10-27-2010, 07:20 AM)timjp77 Wrote:

I think this is just all made up. 

Come live in Missoula and go to the local Catholic Churches before you say that. fag.