Catholic bloggers aim to purge dissenters
Speak English, you wog
(10-25-2010, 07:55 PM)paragon Wrote: Speak English, you wog

I know what a WOP is...what's a wog?

I must say I'm surprised to see someone on a traditional Catholic forum complaining about Latin.  :P
Same thing...

Sorry, I couldn't resist - telling me not to make inappropriate jokes is like telling me not to breathe!  :laughing:

*Tries to hold his breath*
(10-25-2010, 08:12 PM)paragon Wrote: Same thing...

Sorry, I couldn't resist - telling me not to make inappropriate jokes is like telling me not to breathe!  :laughing:

*Tries to hold his breath*

Who are you?  Just some self-appointed hall monitor.  That's why I think it would be good for you and all of your ilk to stfu. :>
Sorry if I offended you.  :)
(10-25-2010, 08:31 PM)paragon Wrote: Sorry if I offended you.  :)

Why would that matter, you just accused people of being self-appointed whatevers, and then you're doing the same crap.  What does that make you?
(10-25-2010, 08:53 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(10-25-2010, 08:31 PM)paragon Wrote: Sorry if I offended you.  :)

Why would that matter, you just accused people of being self-appointed whatevers, and then you're doing the same crap.  What does that make you?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Oh wait...this isn't Spaceballs...  :fish:
"... Which is what you're about to become !"

Sorry everyone, I've completely derailed this thread now...  :laughing:
I'm glad that Catholic blogdom is finally getting to be noticed, but I'm unsure of the actual effectiveness of blogs (in general) in helping other people be Christian. That's one reason I stopped blogging.

I agree with the commenter who said that the blogs don't express any outrage against priestly pedophilia. I should clarify that trads are generally okay with being real about the sex abuse problem, but neocons, who are the focus of this article, will harp only on media bias and the comparable rates of Protestant sex abuse.
Lately I have considered the possibility that many young fallen-away Catholics who left because of some grievance with the Vatican could easily become a trad Catholic if the right people spoke to them.