Auxillery Bishop of San Antonio shuts down homo Mass after 15 years.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metr...60317.html

It seems the Auxillary Bishop didnt like this but the soon to be Archbishop of LA replacing Mahomo was fine with it doesnt bode well for LA if he was cool with a sodomite "Mass"
I live in San Antonio. It's odd that I've never even heard of this group.
(10-26-2010, 07:01 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: I live in San Antonio. It's odd that I've never even heard of this group.

I know I was waiting to see what you had to say. :) It says they did it secretly or something but that the Bishop knew about it.Weird. ???
Don't ask; don't tell!!!!  :laughing:
Let me know if you see any more related articles. This is a little bizarre by Fat Antonio standards.
(10-26-2010, 12:48 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Let me know if you see any more related articles. This is a little bizarre by Fat Antonio standards.

One might even say it's queer?
Didn't know about this!

I wonder if our archbisip before knew about this and just never said anything about it.

hmm...

Good for Gustavo!
(10-26-2010, 07:18 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 07:01 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: I live in San Antonio. It's odd that I've never even heard of this group.

I know I was waiting to see what you had to say. :) It says they did it secretly or something but that the Bishop knew about it.Weird. ???

That would be the way the media does things.
Whenever I hear about an auxillary bishop, I keep thinking I should plug my iPod into him.