Poll: Would you support a new Inquisition?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A New Inquisition?
You're one to talk about being condescending. Screw you, psychopath, I'm not recanting anything. The disciples once asked Jesus if they should call down fire from heaven to destroy a Samaritan village that had not received them, and Jesus said 'I came to save mens' lives, not to destroy them.' Now you fanatics seem to think you're going to be greater than God in passing judgment on others and advocating murder. What arrogance. Thou shalt not kill applies to you too, though perhaps it's better for you not to have known the way of justice, etc. Hypocrite, clear the logjam out of your own eye before you start crabbing about the speck you think you see in mine.
(10-26-2010, 08:07 PM)Dominion Wrote: You're one to talk about being condescending. Screw you, psychopath, I'm not recanting anything. The disciples once asked Jesus if they should call down fire from heaven to destroy a Samaritan village that had not received them, and Jesus said 'I came to save mens' lives, not to destroy them.' Now you fanatics seem to think you're going to be greater than God in passing judgment on others and advocating murder. What arrogance. Thou shalt not kill applies to you too, though perhaps it's better for you not to have known the way of justice, etc. Hypocrite, clear the logjam out of your own eye before you start crabbing about the speck you think you see in mine.

You just can't quit "wailing" about the Inquisitions, can you?
There's always someone who takes the bait.  :laughing:
Oh I see, you're a couple of funny boys. OHCA, the new fruit, and paragon, some sort of queer? I get it. But somebody will slap the sass out of you dorks sooner or later, and how. It's plain to see why even the other Catholic fanatics think this site is crap. In case you hadn't heard, Fisheaters is a laughingstock.
(10-26-2010, 08:29 PM)Dominion Wrote: Oh I see, you're a couple of funny boys. OHCA, the new fruit, and paragon, some sort of queer? I get it. But somebody will slap the sass out of you dorks sooner or later, and how.

God bless you, my friend.  If you ever change your view and want to think about becoming a Catholic, you can always send me a message and we'll talk about it.

With my prayers,
- paragon. [Image: smile.gif]
I voted No.
???

Curious, why not ?
Well I always thought that a revitalized office of the Inquisition is the most direct and simplest way to do away with Liturgical abuses.

Though of course we would not be burning people at the stake, it would certainly stop much of the NO stupidity. At the same time checking for heresy in some of the modernist parishes.
(10-26-2010, 08:29 PM)Dominion Wrote: Oh I see, you're a couple of funny boys. OHCA, the new fruit, and paragon, some sort of queer? I get it. But somebody will slap the sass out of you dorks sooner or later, and how. It's plain to see why even the other Catholic fanatics think this site is crap. In case you hadn't heard, Fisheaters is a laughingstock.

Please enlighten us by describing a Catholic who is not a fanatic in your estimation.

Why do you make such a pass-time of hanging out with "Catholic fanatics" and particularly ones who convene on a forum you perceive to be laughing-stock and/or/maybe crap?  What may we share with each other to make this profitable for either, in your opinion?

If your looking for answers and Truth, don't be shy.  If you had answers and were genuinely interested in converting others, I'm quite certain mission trips to Roman Catholic countries would be more your style.  But you know you don't have the answers and are desperately seeking Truth, but too scared to embrace it as you approach it because of all your world thus far has been based on a protestantism that despises Catholicism.

I charitably urge you to set aside the hatred, to charitably inform your protestant family and friends that you have found the Truth as established by our Lord in his Words to Peter and the Truth against which the gates of he'll shall not prevail, invite them to follow you, and if they refuse bear in mind that those who chose creation over the Creator are not worthy of His promises!
(10-26-2010, 08:29 PM)Dominion Wrote: Oh I see, you're a couple of funny boys. OHCA, the new fruit, and paragon, some sort of queer? I get it. But somebody will slap the sass out of you dorks sooner or later, and how. It's plain to see why even the other Catholic fanatics think this site is crap. In case you hadn't heard, Fisheaters is a laughingstock.

Sweet we havent had a genuine troll to play with since that Sufi Chick was on a year back or so(unless you count Credo)