Poll: Would you support a new Inquisition?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A New Inquisition?
(10-27-2010, 01:14 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I used "victimization" regarding Credo's post but it could suit yours as well.

Credo has legitimate complaints concerning his treatment here.  They deserve more than being dismissed as "victimization". 

I can understand you being annoyed with Bakuryoskuso, since he has made personal attacks on you.  I think you have been rather restrained, considering the provocation.  I hope you continue.
(10-27-2010, 02:30 AM)calicatholic Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 06:11 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 05:50 PM)HammerOfHeretics Wrote: as long as it leads to excommunications not deaths.

Why thats what the Holy Inquisition did was cleanse and purify men by fire.Hell Who wouldnt love to See Mahony burning at the stake?

B,

If you're not kidding then your comment is totally out of line.  If you don't see that, then you've been blinded, you need help.

Dude almost everything i say is a joke. But a Mahony roast would be fun.
(10-27-2010, 11:03 AM)Credo Wrote: This site has become a joke. It has been sad to see a forum which used to intelligently discuss so many little-known, interesting tidbits about Christianity (and life in general) degenerate into its present incarnation of backbiting, stupidity, violence, and stultification. There is nothing funny or satisfying or good about burning men.

Baskerville Wrote:Sweet we havent had a genuine troll to play with since that Sufi Chick was on a year back or so(unless you count Credo)

So I am a “troll?” Such folk do not post 5,000 times. In the past year FishEaters has increasingly made me embarrassed to be a Christian. This reached a high point about six weeks ago where I was on the verge of tears and disgusted at Catholicism after reading what my coreligionists on this site were saying about me and others they disagreed with.

Oh I thought it was just rammadan and you were out partying. Seriously though all you ever did was talk about how bad the Church is and how great islam is. Why would you care about a Christian site.
(10-27-2010, 04:36 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 06:11 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 05:50 PM)HammerOfHeretics Wrote: as long as it leads to excommunications not deaths.

Why thats what the Holy Inquisition did was cleanse and purify men by fire.Hell Who wouldnt love to See Mahony burning at the stake?

This is incredibly repulsive. Even if the Church did have burning at the stake in the 21st century I'm pretty sure it'd be sinful to take pleasure ("love") seeing someone die like that. In fact I'd say your descriptions of slowly and painfully killing someone and taking pleasure in it borders on psychopathic.

Besides, the Church never burnt people. The state did because heresy was basically the same as treason. Cardinal Mahoney should be excommunicated, possibly imprisoned or executed if he didn't recant and we lived in a Catholic state.

Again it was just a joke. One can't always tell ones demeanor on the internet.
(10-27-2010, 07:50 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Is this an inquisition against Baskerville now?

If they decide to burn me I ask to be allowed to kiss a crucifix like St Joan.
Good to see mullah bin crdo back
realy Jane if u went to a mbamadan forums nd started pro cathokic threads for months and months and h co stantky bashed mohamadanism would u be suprised if u got a bad reaction?
I could be wrong so why  dont do it And see
credo has taken flak and justly so
why pout about it
really
as for being ahaamed well credo  should be. And bjayn f defending somene who calls mbamet a prohet and attacks the catholic faih constantly
yes shame
so the important questions for u mullah bin credo and Jayne are these
how r Catholics treated in mohamadan nations?
Whatvis dhinitude?
How can Catholics defend false religions and hose who oppress Catholics
those r the questions Jayne and mullah bin cedo
answer them and u will know why credo has taken he flak he has

(10-27-2010, 06:14 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: How can Catholics defend false religions and hose who oppress Catholics
those r the questions Jayne and mullah bin cedo
answer them and u will know why credo has taken he flak he has

I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with Credo's views of Islam.  I have a problem with personal attacks and name-calling.
I ge that
bit it's rather  like a Brit or stupid prod strolling into a catholic pub or flats
what do u thnk will happen?
my point is if u cnstantly post pro mohamadan threads on a tad catholic board what do u thnk will happen?
Or
if u look into the sun jayn what do u thnk will happen?
It's all rather pedictable
(10-27-2010, 06:37 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: my point is if u cnstantly post pro mohamadan threads on a tad catholic board what do u thnk will happen?

The Catholics will demonstrate their wisdom and charity by their calm, reasonable arguments.  ;D
As we did and dO in the north noless
sip sip