World's First Bionic Burger........
Man puts a Mcdonalds hamburger in his coat and forgets about until he finds it a year later and discovers that it hasn't decayed a bit.

The "Happy Meal" is about the most unhappiest thing you could ever give your children.

It's almost devious how they market this toxic food with a smiling clown face to get you and your kids to ingest this poison.

This food would be outlawed in a country that had real dietry laws for the public good.

Do not eat this garbage, ever. (And for the love of God, do not let your children at it.)

Someone else posted that a while ago.  I really don't believe it.  There are plenty of other reasons not to eat at McDonald's but I doubt that's one of them.

The "food" is truly horrible anyway - I just don't get why people would pay for it!
I very rarely eat fast food.  I mostly eat pretty darn healthy and if I'm going to eat something fattening, I'm going to go to a nice restaurant with well prepared food.  But, let's not kid ourselves.  Big Macs are delicious.  French fries are amazing.  Taco Bell is awesome.
The french fries were good last time I had them, yeah.  At McDonald's anyway - at Hungry Jack's (equivalent to Burger King) they give you approximately one grain of salt per french fry.  But Big Macs?  If I had to choose between being the guest of honour at some African tribe's goat roast, or ordering a happy meal, it wouldn't be an easy decision.  :puke:
McDonald's is just plain unappetizing.  While I'll still have Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell (mostly late at night...after drinking), or Wendy's once in a while (haven't had anything but Chick-fil-a in a bit), McDonald's is just nasty.  After having not had McDonald's in a long while, I tried it for breakfast on a Sunday when Chick-fil-a was closed and I didn't feel like cooking (this was the better part of a year ago) and it tasted nothing like food...it was plain foul...
you all are nuts. fast food sells for a reason: it delicious!
(11-04-2010, 08:40 PM)Walty Wrote: I very rarely eat fast food.  I mostly eat pretty darn healthy and if I'm going to eat something fattening, I'm going to go to a nice restaurant with well prepared food.  But, let's not kid ourselves.  Big Macs are delicious.  French fries are amazing.  Taco Bell is awesome.

yep. though i go for arby's first choice
[Image: in_n_out_logo.jpg]
Before the yuppies took over, Chi-town was rich with real fast food. Many saloons made their own burgers. Half pound critters never frozen and grilled or fried on a bun or on rye. Italian beef sandwiches were everywhere and the sandwich was essentially a half pound of roast beef warmed in au jus on French bread with au jus and hot peppers or sweet peppers. If you were really hungry they sold combos which was the same beef with a length of Italian Sausage too, same bread, juice, and peppers. There were taverns that made working men's lunch like meatloaf with mashed and green beans, and bread and butter. One saloon used to make real hams on the bone and the bartender made big sandwiches with a bag of chips. All of these were served with ice cold beer, it makes a man tear up for to think of the culture that was lost and  the ability to smoke in a free society.
tim
(11-06-2010, 10:27 AM)icecream Wrote: you all are nuts. fast food sells for a reason: it delicious!

I don't know about delicious, but addictive in every way, from ingredients to habit, yes.