World's First Bionic Burger........
(11-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Walty Wrote: I honestly can't think of any fast food I really don't like.  There's too much grease and fat for it not to taste good.

By that logic, a plate of boiled lard is the most delicious thing in the world!  :eats:
(11-08-2010, 01:36 AM)paragon Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Walty Wrote: I honestly can't think of any fast food I really don't like.  There's too much grease and fat for it not to taste good.

By that logic, a plate of boiled lard is the most delicious thing in the world!  :eats:

Probably still better than a plate of broccoli.
(11-08-2010, 01:50 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 01:36 AM)paragon Wrote:

Probably still better than a plate of broccoli.

I guarantee it is.  Have you guys ever tasted broccoli?  I'm still not sold that it's edible.
Broccoli is not too bad with a bit of sea salt on it.  I think it gets a real bum rap – if I was one, I’d consider suing for defamation.

Years ago when I had a dog, I tried to feed some broccoli to it but it just waited until my back was turned then sat on it.  Maybe I should try that whenever I don’t want to eat something.  Funnily enough, the dog happily ate dog food!  But not broccoli!  :confused:
(11-08-2010, 01:55 AM)paragon Wrote: Broccoli is not too bad with a bit of sea salt on it.  I think it gets a real bum rap – if I was one, I’d consider suing for defamation.

Years ago when I had a dog, I tried to feed some broccoli to it but it just waited until my back was turned then sat on it.  Maybe I should try that whenever I don’t want to eat something.  Funnily enough, the dog happily ate dog food!  But not broccoli!  :confused:

I've eaten both and I would pick the dog food.  Seriously.
(11-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Walty Wrote: I even like Arby's.

Ahh...Arby's...they made the "Montana" when we were out at Bragg....BIG

I could have eaten one of those every day back then....
(11-08-2010, 02:02 AM)Walty Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 01:55 AM)paragon Wrote: Broccoli is not too bad with a bit of sea salt on it.  I think it gets a real bum rap – if I was one, I’d consider suing for defamation.

I've eaten both and I would pick the dog food.  Seriously.

Weird.  I usually steam mine, then I drink the water I used to steam it with afterwards.  Mmm, broccoliade.
Fast food broccoli...where?

I didn't think so...and I like broccoli

but never had it deep fried like okra or squash....it probably would be pretty good that way...especially if McDonalds started serving it.
(11-08-2010, 03:50 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Fast food broccoli...where?

I didn't think so...and I like broccoli

but never had it deep fried like okra or squash....it probably would be pretty good that way...especially if McDonalds started serving it.

What's that facebook group? "Going to Mcdonalds for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug".
:laughing: