World's First Bionic Burger........
(11-08-2010, 01:36 AM)paragon Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Walty Wrote: I honestly can't think of any fast food I really don't like.  There's too much grease and fat for it not to taste good.

By that logic, a plate of boiled lard is the most delicious thing in the world!  :eats:

Pork Fat Rules!!!  Heaven is a plate of lardo, warm garlic toast and a bottle of chianti...

[Image: lardo.jpg] 

For those who don't know what lardo is, here's a description:

Lardo is a unique cured pork product produced in Italy. It is made from the thick layer of fat directly below the skin of a pig; the fat is carefully removed and cured in salt and spices so that it can be stored for extended periods of time. At one point, lardo was treated as the poor man's food in Italy, and it was widely disdained. That opinion has since changed, and lardo is now considered a delicacy by many Italians.

Oh Calcutta, here comes my lunch.  :puke:
That is disgusting...I would never eat fast food if I had the choice but some of it is definitely better than others. Arbys and Chickfila aren't bad at all. I simply cannot stomach McDonalds though. But I'm sure all of the Southern meals I eat aren't much better for me.
I went to Burger King today. $5 for a chicken burger, chips and ice cream seemed like a good idea but it was pretty foul. It was 4pm and the first food I'd had all day so I still ate it...

Obviously my taste buds aren't that picky  :laughing:
(11-08-2010, 05:33 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 01:36 AM)paragon Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Walty Wrote: I honestly can't think of any fast food I really don't like.  There's too much grease and fat for it not to taste good.

By that logic, a plate of boiled lard is the most delicious thing in the world!  :eats:

Pork Fat Rules!!!  Heaven is a plate of lardo, warm garlic toast and a bottle of chianti...

[Image: lardo.jpg] 

For those who don't know what lardo is, here's a description:

Lardo is a unique cured pork product produced in Italy. It is made from the thick layer of fat directly below the skin of a pig; the fat is carefully removed and cured in salt and spices so that it can be stored for extended periods of time. At one point, lardo was treated as the poor man's food in Italy, and it was widely disdained. That opinion has since changed, and lardo is now considered a delicacy by many Italians.

:eats: