Traditionalism under siege in Platteville, WI
I wish I had a Bishop like that. Good on him!  :pray:
Do these priests say the TLM or just the NO in Latin?
(11-09-2010, 04:07 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: Do these priests say the TLM or just the NO in Latin?

Both. There's an awesome video of the congregation at one of their churches singing the Veni Creator Spiritus before a High Mass.
Here's a video of one of the Priests (Father Alfonso Galvez) celebrating Mass in St. Norbert's Parish, Roxbury, WI.

I love how you can still see the imprint in the carpet of where a Novus Ordo freestanding altar used to be in the sanctuary. Scrape off the barnacles from the Barque of Salvation, Padre!

Unfortunate that you cant hear the priest on the video but I have seen it before. It is awesome what they have done at this Church. Truly a great gift to the diocese.
(11-09-2010, 04:07 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: Do these priests say the TLM or just the NO in Latin?

I believe it's the TLM. When I first got interested in the TLM, I did an internet search to see where they were available in this area. Madison has one, at Holy Redeemer downtown, and that's once a week (Sunday at 7 AM). St Norbert's in Roxbury and St. Mary's in Platteville both have TLMs every day of the week! Unfortunately, they are a little too far to ride my bike to, especially on a workday.

The website where I found this (http://web2.airmail.net/carlsch/MaterDei...#wisconsin) lists an affiliation for each church. For those two, it's "Diocesan". Interestingly, the other three churches in Wisconsin that have daily TLMs are all affiliated with the "Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest", which I've never heard of. Anyone know anything about them?
http://www.institute-christ-king.org/home/
Let us pray Bishop Morlino is someday Cardinal Morlino.

+JMJ+
God preserve His Grace.
I wrote a note of encouragement to the parish which included these words: "may these heretics be rooted out or brought to conversion." One of the priests responded with a nice note.