Occupation 101
(11-08-2010, 11:15 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: LOL

DK, rocketing to FE Superstardom on the coattails of the Hageenoid dwarf!  Sad but true...
(11-08-2010, 01:15 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: is it possible to have a different opinion then u enlightened vanguard?

No, it is not.  Thanks for asking, though.  :P
Yes it is sad five o that trads whbto give the land Of the incarnation to vile mohamadans!
Very sad
the holy land is catholic land five o not Jew and not mphamadan
yes it is very sad!
(11-08-2010, 05:58 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Yes it is sad five o that trads whbto give the land Of the incarnation to vile mohamadans!
Very sad
the holy land is catholic land five o not Jew and not mphamadan
yes it is very sad!

I agree with you 100%, the Holy Land should be Catholic, as the rest of the world should.

Unfortunately the Holy Land is now in the grip of the Jews who have acquired it through their skill at using the money systems of western countries like the UK & US to attain political power.  It's quite simple, you and Scipio just have a hard time connecting the dots to reveal the big picture.  Like I have told you many times, you need to read Fr. Denis Fahey's book Money Manipulation and Social Order.  It might help you guys get the big picture.  Islam is the hammer that the Jews are using to destabilise the formerly Catholic  western civilisation.  It is an ongoing process which has been in full swing since the Protestant deformation started.
yes and before it was in the grip of the jews it was in the grip of the mohamadan so i ask you why the hell would u want to return it to them?
sip sip