Prayers for my Aunt Noel.
:pray2:
Thanks all. Here's the update: she's in a nursing home now and is completely paralyzed in her left side. She can't move by herself or talk. She's in a wheelchair all day with a bedpan underneath her. I really believe God is giving her every chance to make peace before her last breath.

Please continue to pray that she'll accept the graces offered to her by receiving the sacraments.  :pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton

FYI - for anyone: 

a) Green Scapular prayer for conversion....

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death

b) The Golden Arrow (not only for reparation...it is for fallen Catholics to receive graces)

May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and unutterable name of God
Be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified;
In heaven, on earth and in the hells
By all the creatures of God
And, by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.
PS Jac:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2:
:pray2:
:pray:
My aunt's been readmitted to the hospital. She's vomiting, dehydrated, and she's delusional. She thinks she's 29, and that the person in the bed next to her was my grandmother.

Maybe now I can get a priest in there... I wonder if it'd be valid since she's delusional.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton

A priest can't hurt; God understands.
:pray2: :pray2: