Polish Giant Jesus
(11-07-2010, 03:23 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101106/ap_o...iant_jesus

[Image: capt.0122bc9954aa458390ad39c923bc07c1-e6...lKUkHBNQ--]

Just further proof that in the west...there will be no reference to God....is that how it went?

Thats cool but I wonder what the Polish Bishops have to say? After all they didnt want Poland to declare Christ the King because it would be offensive.
Baskerville Wrote:Thats cool but I wonder what the Polish Bishops have to say? After all they didnt want Poland to declare Christ the King because it would be offensive.

Seriously? ... yikes.
(11-07-2010, 10:23 AM)Unum Sint Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 05:42 AM)dymphna17 Wrote: The muslims aren't going to like this.......

The mohammedans don't like anything.

They like Credo...
(11-07-2010, 10:09 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 05:42 AM)dymphna17 Wrote: The muslims aren't going to like this.......

They like Credo...
I chuckled, but honestly...isn't this flaming?
(11-07-2010, 10:09 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:

They like Credo...

Not half as much as he likes them.
(11-07-2010, 07:08 PM)Joshua Wrote:
Baskerville Wrote:Thats cool but I wonder what the Polish Bishops have to say? After all they didnt want Poland to declare Christ the King because it would be offensive.

Seriously? ... yikes.

SERIOUSLY. The Government had a resolution to declare Christ the King and the Bishops were all No it might upset the Jews and Muslims. Ahh poor wittle infidels. :'(. Remember NO Bishops have their balls removed at their installation.

Seriously? ... yikes.

This is why:

Warsaw (kath.net/KAP) Poland's bishops are against the idea of a popular movement for the Consecration of Poland to Christ the King -- who take as their Motto: "Christ, King of Poland". This plan should be given up, said the president of the Polish Bishops' Conference, Archbishop Jozef Michalik, this Wednesday at the close of the Autumn Meeting of Bishops in Warsaw. The Kingdom of Christ is "not of this world".

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...078.0.html
(11-08-2010, 09:43 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

Seriously? ... yikes.

This is why:

Warsaw (kath.net/KAP) Poland's bishops are against the idea of a popular movement for the Consecration of Poland to Christ the King -- who take as their Motto: "Christ, King of Poland". This plan should be given up, said the president of the Polish Bishops' Conference, Archbishop Jozef Michalik, this Wednesday at the close of the Autumn Meeting of Bishops in Warsaw. The Kingdom of Christ is "not of this world".

Quite disgusting. How an entire Bishops' conference objects to a movement wishing to consecrate their nation to Christ the King is absolutely appalling.

Perhaps they've never read Pius XI's Quas Primas:

"... and we said further, that as long as individuals and states refused to submit to the rule of our Savior, there would be no really hopeful prospect of a lasting peace among nations."

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. It wasn't too long ago that George Weigel mocked the teaching of the Social Kingship of Christ on EWTN's World-Over ... much to the laughter and guffaws of Raymond Arroyo and the studio audience. Somehow, I can't picture them giggling like schoolgirls before the judgmency of Christ the King.
The never ending parade of the ridiculous...

Bishops confrences...bad everywhere...as warned
(11-08-2010, 09:43 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

Seriously? ... yikes.

This is why:

Thats not the only reason. I read an interview with one of the Bishops that said that it would be offensive.