Five Anglican bishops resign to convert to Rome
(11-08-2010, 06:23 PM)cunctas_haereses Wrote: So do they get to remain 'bishops'?

I don't think so. They'll probably be just parish priests
If it is an Anglican Use situation, then they may have special positions. I do not really know how that works though.
(11-08-2010, 07:27 PM)JCCMADD Wrote: Sad to say UK will be a Muslim country with in the next 50 years. Unless the all mighty  intervenes.

30 years. I read an interview about a month back on Alternativeright.com by a British dude that studies birthrates and immigration and unless the English change a lot The UK will be a Muslim majority nation by 2040 
(11-08-2010, 09:05 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 07:27 PM)JCCMADD Wrote: Sad to say UK will be a Muslim country with in the next 50 years. Unless the all mighty  intervenes.

30 years. I read an interview about a month back on Alternativeright.com by a British dude that studies birthrates and immigration and unless the English change a lot The UK will be a Muslim majority nation by 2040 

I'm not so sure a lot of those Muslim kids will be very Muslim though. Even now lots of Muslim kids are tremendously secularized, don't bother going to mosque, etc. Sort of like Catholic countries where most don't attend mass.

I know some folks in England and Wales that are one of only a few native British in their towns now. The sad thing is whenever they try to even protect their race and culture IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRIES they are called racist. PC is really out of hand...
(11-08-2010, 06:23 PM)cunctas_haereses Wrote: So do they get to remain 'bishops'?

No married man is to be consecrated bishop, even for the Personal Ordinariate. So if they are married, then no. But they may be ordained priests, and a former Anglican bishop, ordained as a Catholic priest, may still be appointed as Ordinary of the Personal Ordinariate.

Anglicanorum Coetibus still places the ordination of married men as priests on a case by case basis, and this is only for those who were already serving as ministers in the Anglican churches. Not for new seminarians. This last point is a source of confusion and a sore disappointment for a lot of people I know.
Deo gratias! :D
:broke:

Mark Steyn is a prophet on this subject:

Basically, the muslim hord is taking advantage of our nations' welfare states.  Most jihadists live on the dole.  We are financing our own demise and the only way most nations can pay old age pensions, medicare, unemployment insurance, etc, is through immigration as most naturalized families don't make enough children to be self sufficient.