Glen Beck Warns of Catastrophic Event and NWO
I would normally not post a Glenn Beck clip in a Traditional Catholic forum, but he mentions a NWO taking over and the Jesuits at the end.

From November 5, 2010

I hope I remember to watch this later, when I can use volume.
not specific enough.  It's pretty clear that the current economic system ends in tears.  I've thought it would for 30 years for the simple reason that constant growth and the wealth gap widening forever is not sustainable.  The big question is when.

However the Chinese would have to be stupid if they were prepared to swap real items for IOUs forever.  At some stage they'll want to change those trillions for new roads, bridges, harbours etc or pay for a load of weapons.
(11-08-2010, 04:37 PM)ggreg Wrote: not specific enough.  It's pretty clear that the current economic system ends in tears.  I've thought it would for 30 years for the simple reason that constant growth and the wealth gap widening forever is not sustainable.  The big question is when.

However the Chinese would have to be stupid if they were prepared to swap real items for IOUs forever.  At some stage they'll want to change those trillions for new roads, bridges, harbours etc or pay for a load of weapons.

Or they could just become self-sufficient as a country (if that is ever possible) and then pull the rug out from under the rest of the world.  Not so sure they'll be able to feed their people on their own anytime soon, though.
Like they've ever, in 6 thousand years, ever really givien a flying fig about  'their people'. A Western conceit.
Boy o boy he has a jones with the Church and the Jebbies.Vague is the best modifier, until the paste in the film clips. Has anyone 
wondered why a radio disc jockey has access to all these "powerful people" ? I think the NWO and his Mormon pals are one and the same, and he's feeding the public with their spin.
tim
Absolutely Tim, this guy is 100% shill.  All he ever does is make the truth look bad through his poorly reasoned, emotional and aggressive presentation.  He also stops people from advancing any further in their knowledge and conveniently distracts attention away from the real culprits in the destruction of the Church and society - blaming everything instead on, surprise surprise, the Catholic Church!  What cheek these NWO people have, to destroy the Church then blame it on us!

For those deeper thinkers who get a little bit further than Beck, the NWO then has Alex Jones waiting to compartmentalise and misdirect them.
(11-08-2010, 07:02 PM)paragon Wrote: Absolutely Tim, this guy is 100% shill.  All he ever does is make the truth look bad through his poorly reasoned, emotional and aggressive presentation.  He also stops people from advancing any further in their knowledge and conveniently distracts attention away from the real culprits in the destruction of the Church and society - blaming everything instead on, surprise surprise, the Catholic Church!  What cheek these NWO people have, to destroy the Church then blame it on us!

For those deeper thinkers who get a little bit further than Beck, the NWO then has Alex Jones waiting to compartmentalise and misdirect them.

Paragon you are spot on.  These media guys only give us parts of the puzzle.  Without the prism of the Faith to focus the picture, it is all just one big fragmented mess.  We Catholics should always be weary of media types like Beck and AJ.  IMO, AJ is much more accurate and he exposes the evil that is at work in the world, I haven't heard many men in the media condemn the evil of abortion as forcefully as AJ.  But, he is a Protty to the core.  We need to pray for him and the rest, that they will submit to the fullness of truth which is only found in the Catholic Faith.
Jones certainly gets much closer but I'm very, very weary of him.  He is a malignant narcissist, shown most clearly in the video where he crashes the gun rights march and starts talking over the presenter with his megaphone (probably trying to incite violence, I needn't wonder).  He also goes absolutely off his nut far too often - making all his opinions look loopy in the process.  He was completely dismissive of any concerns about Ron Paul, and when I dared to ask a genuine question about Paul on the Infowars forum I was moved into a combined "Anti-Paul shills" thread and called a nutcase by most of the forum members!  Most of them worship Jones, believe anything and everything he says and dismiss anything that falls outside of his manifesto.  Like Beck he also distracts attention away from the real culprits in society by saying things such as - Hollywood is run by Arabs!  It might not do any good to mention the 'z' word but giving people deliberately wrong information, or abusing and swearing at callers who use it, is totally unacceptable and just shows that he's disingenuous.  He's a good news source, but I don't trust him one bit.

He has or had a page on his website about celebrities and world leaders using the sign of the devil, yet he still saw fit to use it himself:

[Image: alex_jones_horns-02.png]

:shrug:
I've got no use for Glenn Beck, but he didn't say anything about Jesuits. That was the guy who put together the Youtube clip.