I'm feeling vulnerable and in need of advice, please.
(11-09-2010, 10:23 AM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: Thank you, Rosarium. :)

I essentially confessed impurity and giving in to the situation that caused it. I just seem to carry the blame around now like dead baggage.

I try to remind myself of the woman caught in adultery and how the Lord said he didn't condemn her and to go and sin no more, but I'm just having such a hard time with this. I mean, I'm 19 and prone to this sort of thing, but...it's just really hard. :/

Many saints have one big darkness in their past which eventually caused them to choose God and be saints.

Like Adam and Eve, we needed God, but knew nothing else, then we had our comfort stripped away and felt extremely exposed, and then we found shelter in choosing the Light of God. We will not forget the cold, but that just makes us stay closer to the hearth.

I am trying to express an idea here, not get points for poetry.

The only thing worse for you would be if you felt nothing and had knowledge of what was going on and had nothing but your own will to rely on in guiding your decision.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I'm feeling vulnerable and in need of advice, please. - by Historian - 11-09-2010, 10:34 AM