The Pope Plans to Allow Women to the Office of Lector
I give the Heretical Conciliar Church 10-15 years before it ordains womyn.
(11-13-2010, 05:01 PM)Bearded Man Wrote: Every NO Mass I have ever attended has had a female lector...

Same here. I've even been to a couple Masses at the college newman center where cutie college girls read the gospel. And as for the Eucharistic ministers there's usually more womyn then men in the sanctuary.
(11-13-2010, 07:29 PM)Baskerville Wrote: I give the Heretical Conciliar Church 10-15 years before it ordains womyn.

It is impressive when God's Church is not only attacked from without but also from within.
This will permanently set at odds the ExtraOrdinary Rite and the Ordinary Rite, the Pope giving communion in the hand to the Queen of Spain shows he's not a strong person. So now he bows down to this, i guess its been disobedience to allow this all these years so why werent pastors punished because the media is the only thing Bishops fear!!
(11-13-2010, 03:02 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Exorcist is one of those minor orders that was "suppressed".  It is still kept alive in the FSSP, ICK and FSSPX and others.

Thank the Lord!!!
(11-13-2010, 05:10 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(11-13-2010, 05:01 PM)Bearded Man Wrote: Every NO Mass I have ever attended has had a female lector...

.However, the NO as first imagined would have had an instituted lector in cassock and surplice. That's how it's done at my parish (not the instituted part, since that's not even offered by the diocese), but obviously, that's not how things are anywhere else.

Isn't that how the NO Mass on EWTN is done?? I don't ever recall female lectors with that ever!!

I attend NO Masses regularly (4-6 times per week), and while the majority of the EMHCs are women, I have seen more male lectors than female. At the weekday morning Masses, the lectors are almost exclusively male. On Sundays, it's closer to 50-50, but still more male I think. This is only one parish, of course, but I would be surprised if it's all female elsewhere.
(11-13-2010, 10:48 PM)salus Wrote: This will permanently set at odds the ExtraOrdinary Rite and the Ordinary Rite, the Pope giving communion in the hand to the Queen of Spain shows he's not a strong person. So now he bows down to this, i guess its been disobedience to allow this all these years so why werent pastors punished because the media is the only thing Bishops fear!!

Yes very true. And yes this Pope most of the time acts like a little push over.
(11-14-2010, 12:11 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:

I attend NO Masses regularly (4-6 times per week), and while the majority of the EMHCs are women, I have seen more male lectors than female. At the weekday morning Masses, the lectors are almost exclusively male. On Sundays, it's closer to 50-50, but still more male I think. This is only one parish, of course, but I would be surprised if it's all female elsewhere.

At the NO I used to attend the Priest always had  cute little honeys in their early twenties in short skirts and low cut tops reading the old testament and epistle (hence the term epistle babe). At Christmas and Easter there was a male and those were the only times. See whats going on here is this is becoming a wide practice so our modernist Pope caves. I am telling you people with women being ordained illicitly I give it 10-15 years before some other modernist Pope caves to women Priests. Unless Catholicism is restored to the Church of Rome.
(11-13-2010, 07:29 PM)Baskerville Wrote: I give the Heretical Conciliar Church 10-15 years before it ordains womyn.
Not going to happen. 

Were the unlikely event to happen, I [and most others here] would probably end up a Sedes. 

Suffice it to say, I'd probably also assume the End would be nigh, near then as well. Prayer, penance, and the Catholic Faith.  I won't mention it further for sake of forum rules.  However, it's just my opinion.