The Pope Plans to Allow Women to the Office of Lector
(11-17-2010, 09:24 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: Even if things don't get to the point where women are (invalidly) ordained, there's a lot of bad ideas that can happen outside of that.  For example, they can open up homilies to the laity, etc. so that women (and laymen) become de facto priests.  I mean, think of a Communion service without a priest but a female (or lay male) "presider" doing everything besides the Consecration and Sacrifice.  That for sure could happen with the track things are on.

B16 has slowed the runaway V2 train, and I'm still hopeful he will put it back on the tracks.  But, time will tell.

This is exactly what I meant from my previous post.  Of course the current Vatican hierarchy won't publicly endorse women's ordination - and I'm sure Benedict and many other NO bishops, etc.  adhere to a male only priesthood.  Women's ordination will slowly come into the NO church by stealth, as you described above, and by those outside of the "conservative" hierarchy.  This is the way that Progressives, before Vat. II, implemented their heresies.  Little by little, step by step along with deafening silence and hand wringing / detatchment from the top.  I'm sure It (women's ordination) will come to the NO church - whether it be "valid" but illicit or called by some other obscure euphemism.  It's just a matter of time.  We have historical precedence for this type of progressive infiltration and implementation of heresies. 

Just a matter of time......

[Image: 112-Hour-Glass-q75-314x500.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Pope Plans to Allow Women to the Office of Lector - by mike6240 - 11-20-2010, 11:25 AM