blood clot
I had a spontaneous clot (DVT) almost exactly 11 years ago with a pulmonary embolism (PE).  I broke my ankle about 5 weeks ago and earlier this week started to experience pain and swelling in my leg, so I went to the ER and another clot has been found in the same leg.  When I got in the shower earlier today, I noticed my ankle was swollen and bruised, moreso than when I broke it. 

I hate to sound melodramatic but this has me pondering the 4 last things and realizing what a rotten person I am who is infinitely unworthy of salvation (and maybe its not such a bad thing that I have these considerations - maybe that's 'the reason' for my ailments).  I've been distracting myself with work and other activities but need to do a thorough examination of conscience and confess.
:pray:
I was watching the film, St Thomas A Becket; Becket's wordliness and subsequent conversion to true fidelity helps one (as it made me contemplate as well) one's own unworthiness and to humble one's self, before Almighty God.
Thanks guys.
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:pray2: :pray2: