Chanting the office
(11-18-2010, 12:59 PM)timoose Wrote: Jovan if you see another deal like that, let me know, so I can get one.
tim

There's a little Catholic bookstore here in Edmonton that occasionally gets in old Catholic school/seminary libraries for sale as used books. I also picked up a brand new (gold leaf edged pages stuck together and ribbons still folded in) Dominican Diurnal (Latin, 1955) for CD$6.00.
Do they have a web site ? The Collegeville one sounds real handy. I'd like it side by side Latin/English. I recite from Laszlo's site daily. I also help him with typos, and mis-scans, missing translations, etc. and I don't have a reference so I'm flying by the seat of my pants, with the Holy Ghost as my co-pilot.
tim
(11-19-2010, 05:29 PM)timoose Wrote: Do they have a web site ? The Collegeville one sounds real handy. I'd like it side by side Latin/English. I recite from Laszlo's site daily. I also help him with typos, and mis-scans, missing translations, etc. and I don't have a reference so I'm flying by the seat of my pants, with the Holy Ghost as my co-pilot.
tim

Can't find one. There are a number of reviews, tho', if you google 'St John of God Edmonton'.
Jovan, thanks.
tim