Kneel and receive Jesus on the tongue!!
In light of this 2009 Article, does anyone know why 98% of the Cardinals and Bishops worldwide still defy the Holy Fathers orders and continue to allow the abuse of  Communion in the Hand???????

http://newsblaze.com/story/2009080106574...story.html

I wish this horrible church crisis would just end already!!!! :(
Because their Apostates who dont believe in the real presence and dont give a shit what the Pope says.
That pretty much says it all.  Spot on Baskerville!
(11-18-2010, 08:40 PM)Baskerville Wrote: Because their Apostates who dont believe in the real presence and dont give a shit what the Pope says.

. . . to put it bluntly.

It is ironic that the school of thought that justifies such abusing treatment of our Lord will turn around and accuse the traditional Catholic of being disobedient.
(11-18-2010, 10:08 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 08:40 PM)Baskerville Wrote: Because their Apostates who dont believe in the real presence and dont give a shit what the Pope says.

. . . to put it bluntly.

It is ironic that the school of thought that justifies such abusing treatment of our Lord will turn around and accuse the traditional Catholic of being disobedient.

Sadly, but par the course!! Such is the life of a Trady!  >:(
Yup, and in the words of a NO Priest I went to and asked if he would be OK with me receiving Communion kneeling on the tongue..."Oh God please no! Not that!"

A long time ago back when I was catechized in the NO, the justification for CITH was that God does not care with which body part we receive Him. That is, our whole body was created by God, and so... :blah:

It made no sense to me: if we presented our rear end to a prospective business partner as opposed to our right hand, the business partner would be understandably upset. Likewise there is a great difference between the hand, the seat of power and force, and the mouth. Putting anything into your mouth requires a great deal of trust - even if you spit out poison, it could still harm you. So do we extend to our Lord a limb of power and force, or a mouth which takes and trustingly eats what He has commanded us to eat?
Because the Pope himself gives Communion in the hand?
Hmm...  how can I phrase this into a question that will both ask my NO parish priest why people receive on the hand and crunch with their teeth and also challenge the idea that these things should remain in place?  Any suggestions?
It's horrible, I know.

Here in San Antonio, they televise a Spanish/English NO Mass at San Fernando Cathedral on Sunday mornings. I watch occasionally for various reasons, but one is to monitor how the Eucharist is received. It's abhorrent, of course. The 'in the grubby handers' never cease to amaze me with their creativity. The grubbiest is when the EO minister holds the host up while saying "the Body of Christ", and while it is still elevated, the grubby parishioner takes it and puts it in their mouth. It's really really sad.

But this issue is a cross we have to bear for now. Kiss the Cross. This too will pass, and probably pretty soon, one way or another. :)