Addition to the rules
:rofl:

Oh man, that was great.  Who else had the urge to breakdance when seeing that??!
hehe!
(11-24-2010, 08:53 PM)paragon Wrote: Oh man, that was great.  Who else had the urge to breakdance when seeing that??!

I already had the urge to break dance when I read Quis's post with the new rule.  :)
(11-24-2010, 07:21 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Sometimes I jump out of my chair and say "WOO HOO"

[Image: woohoo.gif]

Especially when you see a good-looking man, right?
(11-25-2010, 07:58 AM)Satori Wrote:
(11-24-2010, 07:21 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Sometimes I jump out of my chair and say "WOO HOO"

[Image: woohoo.gif]

Especially when you see a good-looking man, right?

Especially a football player...but he's got to make a touchdown, no matter how good-looking he is. LOL
This is a good addition, I think.

The reasoning that vicious criticism of the Holy Father is unbecoming of a Roman Catholic makes sense.

The only, non-Catholic, sect closest to Roman Catholicism is Eastern Orthodoxy.  Filial sympathy, empathy, regard, devotion and so forth to the person of the Holy Father is entirely, and starkly, alien to Eastern Orthodoxy.

If this is a Roman Catholic forum, it only makes sense that this mode of behavior is not considered alien here and its opposite more than frowned upon.

The addition will help me.  It will be a good reminder of one of the essential marks of a Roman Catholic that I have personally been forgetting.

Thanks, Quis. :)

:edited to add the italicized words:
^^^^^  :chainsaw:
hey i just wanted to reply here so my name cold be on front page
You are ubiquitous. ;D
  Good call! Great rule!