sunkist and eggnog
(11-29-2010, 10:26 AM)paragon Wrote:
(11-29-2010, 10:14 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: Awesome. I suggest dipping Mcdonalds chips in their chocolate sundaes.

Eh?  Now you are taking the piss, surely?   ;D

Nope!

Granted the last time I did that was when I was seventeen, but I remember it tasting great.
Super-hot and crispy french fries are wonderful dipped in a chocolate shake.
I like dipping fresh cut roses in sugared turnip juice. And eating them.  ;D Delightful.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(11-30-2010, 10:42 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: I like dipping fresh cut roses in sugared turnip juice. And eating them.  ;D Delightful.

You can eat roses?
i hope she was kidding.
[Image: GoatEating.jpg]

Naaaaah, I was only joking, weeds are better.  :P
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
I tried your suggestion icecream - I can't get egg nog here though so I had to make do with Egg Flip Big M.  It tasted sort of clovey which is what I imagine egg nog to taste like.  It was OK once I added a bit of cinnamon.  Here's the proof (with my very manly ironing board cover in the background):
[Image: eggflip.jpg]
:clap:

i read about egg flipm and they say it tastes like egg nog so i guess it ok substitute for real thing. i dont know what "clovey" tastes like though.

surprised they dont have egg nog down under.

will you be making this drink many times in future?
I guess egg nog's a wintery thing - it doesn't really work having it at Christmas here.  Won't make it again - I don't normally drink sugary drinks.
(12-07-2010, 04:29 PM)paragon Wrote: I don't normally drink sugary drinks.

i dont normally drink nonsugary drinks  ;D