sunkist and eggnog
(11-30-2010, 09:46 AM)miss_fluffy Wrote: Super-hot and crispy french fries are wonderful dipped in a chocolate shake.
They really are, I do it now and then when I'm at Wendy's...  mmmm...
that sound good!
My friend says Frosties are good with Kaluha and cornflakes.  I worry about her.
(12-14-2010, 10:21 AM)frerejacques Wrote: My friend says Frosties are good with Kaluha and cornflakes.   I worry about her.
The Kaluha I can see... the cornflakes, not so much.

Then again I can see someone thinking anything is good after too much Kaluha (or any alcohol for that matter).
(11-28-2010, 04:29 PM)paragon Wrote: I wish I knew what egg nog is.  I'm up for trying anything - people don't believe me when I tell them salt & vinegar chips go well with cherry ripe bars!!

Salt and vinegar chips don't go well with themselves.  :P
Here's a flash for you ice cream. Get some good orange soda like orange crush, pour in a glass half way, then add scoops of good vanilla ice cream, insert straw, and ice tea spoon, eat with gusto.Dreamsicle float !
tim
(12-21-2010, 09:16 PM)timoose Wrote: Here's a flash for you ice cream. Get some good orange soda like orange crush, pour in a glass half way, then add scoops of good vanilla ice cream, insert straw, and ice tea spoon, eat with gusto.Dreamsicle float !
tim

oh i love that and do it all the time, but i use sunkist and cheap ice cream instead.

i find that its better for some reason when cheap ice cream is used, like dolly madison. with good quality ice cream it not as good for some reason.
Dill pickle flavored potato chips and Mountain Dew. Yum!
baskerville i noticed this before but thouht now the time let you know: its alaric, not aleric  ;D
Ah, ice cream, now I'll tell you the secret of life. Come close to your screen, as it's a secret. Long ,long ago in place far away, there were penny candy stores which sold penny candy and ice cream bars and pop. It was a child's delight. In the mists of time but only a few generations past the dinosaurs they sold dreamsicles and creamsicles. Dreamsicles were orange sherbet and ice milk, while creamsicles were orange sherbet and ice cream. The best part was the dreamsicle was 3 cents, and the creamsicle was 5 cents.You would have loved the dreamsicle.
tim