sunkist and eggnog
(12-22-2010, 08:37 AM)timoose Wrote: Ah, ice cream, now I'll tell you the secret of life. Come close to your screen, as it's a secret. Long ,long ago in place far away, there were penny candy stores which sold penny candy and ice cream bars and pop. It was a child's delight. In the mists of time but only a few generations past the dinosaurs they sold dreamsicles and creamsicles. Dreamsicles were orange sherbet and ice milk, while creamsicles were orange sherbet and ice cream. The best part was the dreamsicle was 3 cents, and the creamsicle was 5 cents.You would have loved the dreamsicle.
tim

i sure i would have timoose! not big fan of sherbet but at 3 cents i wouldnt be complaining!  :)
They tasted just like what we've been talking about.
tim
Icecream.  You're a good man.  I was just drinking egg nog and orange soda the other night.
I believe in this. My grandfather used to mix oj and milk up with sugar.

I'm going to put some sunkist in my ponche cream this year. It's a trinidadian kind of egg nog made with rum. Mmm.
(12-22-2010, 08:25 PM)spera Wrote: I believe in this. My grandfather used to mix oj and milk up with sugar.

I'm going to put some sunkist in my ponche cream this year. It's a trinidadian kind of egg nog made with rum. Mmm.

sound good!
(12-22-2010, 12:30 PM)timoose Wrote: They tasted just like what we've been talking about.
tim

they dont sell them anynore?
(12-22-2010, 12:31 PM)Walty Wrote: Icecream.  You're a good man.  I was just drinking egg nog and orange soda the other night.

did you alreasdy know about it or did you try it because of this thread?

(12-22-2010, 08:46 PM)icecream Wrote:
(12-22-2010, 12:31 PM)Walty Wrote: Icecream.  You're a good man.  I was just drinking egg nog and orange soda the other night.

I was just being a slob and stuffing my face with whatever was within arm's distance.
(12-22-2010, 10:02 PM)Walty Wrote:
(12-22-2010, 08:46 PM)icecream Wrote:

I was just being a slob and stuffing my face with whatever was within arm's distance.

thats how all the great discoveries are made
(07-12-2011, 11:38 PM)leddy637 Wrote:Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink - bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.
Many Thanks, welcome to visit the site  below :
POLICE Sunglasses, Prada Sunglasses, RAYBAN Sunglasses, Tom Sunglasses, VERSACE Sunglasses

Debasing the memory of our beloved icecream.  Shame on you.

Anyone heard from him?  I was under the impression he kept in touch with some fishies.  maybe not.

God bless you icecream, wherever you are!
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.