M/25/CT
(01-07-2011, 04:57 PM)Spooky Wrote: Eugene Tooms

Liver, anyone?
Well, my best friend met her husband over email and they didn't even exchange pictures, just met in person, and they're married now, so whatever floats your boat.
That is interesting, Iolanthe?
(01-09-2011, 11:11 AM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: That is interesting, Iolanthe?

You could probably answer that better than she could.
How so?  :hmmm:
(01-07-2011, 07:56 PM)piabee Wrote: Liver, anyone?
You may keep your cod-liver oil.....:laughing:
There's one in Moodus about 40 min from Norwich. That's where I used to go when I lived in CT.  Fr. Fluet is the priest and he's amazing. St. Bridget's of Kildare is the name of the Church.
(02-02-2011, 07:43 PM)PanisAngelicus Wrote: There's one in Moodus about 40 min from Norwich. That's where I used to go when I lived in CT.  Fr. Fluet is the priest and he's amazing. St. Bridget's of Kildare is the name of the Church.

The Norwich Diocese covers a lot of area and isn't limited to the town of Norwich.
(02-02-2011, 09:53 PM)dark lancer Wrote:
(02-02-2011, 07:43 PM)PanisAngelicus Wrote: There's one in Moodus about 40 min from Norwich. That's where I used to go when I lived in CT.  Fr. Fluet is the priest and he's amazing. St. Bridget's of Kildare is the name of the Church.

The Norwich Diocese covers a lot of area and isn't limited to the town of Norwich.

I know ;) I lived in that diocese for 20 years. I figured it would be a decent reference point (not knowing where you live) and since no one knows where moodus is much less the surrounding towns like east haddam/higganum and colchester.

And sorry, I didn't mean to bust in on the 5th page of a convo going on, I honestly didn't notice..
(02-02-2011, 10:10 PM)PanisAngelicus Wrote:
(02-02-2011, 09:53 PM)dark lancer Wrote:

I know ;) I lived in that diocese for 20 years. I figured it would be a decent reference point (not knowing where you live) and since no one knows where moodus is much less the surrounding towns like east haddam/higganum and colchester.

And sorry, I didn't mean to bust in on the 5th page of a convo going on, I honestly didn't notice..

I know where those towns are, actually.  I'm quite familiar with much of Eastern Connecticut.

Western Connecticut, not so much.