For a friend - emergency blood transfusion Dec. 1
Hey people of prayer - we got a good update on my friend’s situation yesterday after her trip to the hospital…

The great news is that there is no trace of Leukemia, which is the most dangerous potential side effect of the chemotherapy treatment.

The current chemotherapy dose has been doubled to address the rise in blood cells related to the blood cancer, which should keep them under control.

Thankfully, she should only have to miss one week of work in order to adjust to this increased dosage and her boss has shown himself very accommodating in allowing her some time off for this. So, pretty  much the best case scenario so far (short of a miraculous healing!)… thanks for your prayers!

Deo gratias!  :)
;D

I pray the good news continues.  By the way, the website I linked you to a while ago:mercola.com has lots of useful info on cancer that may be worth reading.

There's also cancertutor.com.
(12-02-2010, 09:45 AM)paragon Wrote: ;D

I pray the good news continues.  By the way, the website I linked you to a while ago:mercola.com has lots of useful info on cancer that may be worth reading.

There's also cancertutor.com.

Yo thanks paragon - I will pass on the info!  :)
:pray:

BTW, I subscribe to mercola.com - good stuff.
OK OK OK

better late...
(12-05-2010, 03:19 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: OK OK OK

better late...

Yes for sure, she's still going through after effects of medication increase, so it's all welcome!