Love,understanding and forgiveness.
Jesus,our Lords peace be with You.
Brothers and sisters in Christ, where have love,understanding and forgiveness gone? Where is the mercy,and all other things Jesus did teach us? What happend with it? Am I the only one who still believes in it?
(12-02-2010, 05:38 AM)Totterman Wrote: Jesus,our Lords peace be with You.
Brothers and sisters in Christ, where have love,understanding and forgiveness gone? Where is the mercy,and all other things Jesus did teach us? What happend with it? Am I the only one who still believes in it?

What happened? Thanks to the new Lex orandi of the New Order, people do not put the first and most important commandment where it belongs - first.

Jesus says: "Thou shall love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind." (Matt. 22:37.) Before He passes to the second commandment, Jesus tells us about the first: "This is the greatest and the first commandment."

Do not touch one single phrase of the next commandment until you have fully comprehended and understood this first one!

Our Lord then goes on: "And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." (Matt. 22:39.)

One who does not love God is not gonna love you. Make sense?
Are you talking about society in general, or are you criticising us? ???  If the latter, perhaps you ought to consider that we're human, and we're all also potential subjects for forgiveness.
(12-02-2010, 05:38 AM)Totterman Wrote: Am I the only one who still believes in it?

Yes, you're the only one who still believes in Jesus's teachings.  Convert all the unbelievers.

I don't see any reason to question whether you alone are following God's commandments, or whether anyone here follows these commandments. This seems a little judgmental to me. Please read on . . .

Trying to peer into a person's soul through their posts alone is going to give you a very skewed perception of the person who writes them. We can have little-to-no idea what someone's intentions are, what they do outside of the forum, or how much a post misrepresents the poster we presume to judge.

Should posters be careful what they right? Absolutely. We should all remember that what we write has the potential of giving scandal and doing much harm; consider what the pope said recently as a good example of how much trouble a few words can cause.

Nevertheless, a Catholic informed of God's love and commandments should refrain from judgment of what he cannot possibly know lest he, too, should receive his judgment from God as rashly, coldly, unmercifully, and harshly as he presumed to judge others.

The posters here have a life outside of this forum, a faith outside of this forum, and a love outside of this forum. For the love of God and our brothers and sisters in Christ, we should presume that, if not on the forum, the universe outside of it is where these posters make their marks in the name of our Lord.

Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Girls have picked them every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Taken husbands every one

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone for soldiers every one

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to graveyards every one

Where have all the graveyards gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Covered with flowers every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?

1961 (Renewed) Fall River Music Inc
All Rights Reserved.
[video=youtube]JPR108kwNo4[/video]

The post-Conciliar Church is full of "love, understanding and forgiveness."

Perhaps you missed it. I wish I had.
The FE boards are cold and unforgiving.

The chat room isn't though!
You want love and understanding....talk to DK.

you want rosy feelings of false accord...talk to your rainbow sasher!!