Dan Rather Interviews Bishop Fellay
(12-09-2010, 04:46 PM)Gerard Wrote: Rather should try to get an hour long interview with Bishop Williamson.  After the trashing by John Allen and the mislabeling of the Bishop's statements, I was surprised that the young, pretty mother said, "All it took was a confession with Bishop Williamson and I knew that something was there."   I was surprised that didn't get edited out.

Yeah, that'd be a great interview.
(12-09-2010, 05:29 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 04:46 PM)Gerard Wrote: Rather should try to get an hour long interview with Bishop Williamson.  After the trashing by John Allen and the mislabeling of the Bishop's statements, I was surprised that the young, pretty mother said, "All it took was a confession with Bishop Williamson and I knew that something was there."   I was surprised that didn't get edited out.

Yeah, that'd be a great interview.

What a scary thought for the Church.
From the interview:

FLAHAVAN Wrote:We begin to have a community together, and the mass would be more like a meal, like a -
- gathering of Christian believers around the table, reading the scriptures in their own
language, encouraged to read the scriptures, and to study the scriptures, and to act on
them, to find Jesus, and to step away from the rules of the Church. It was terribly
liberating and I just felt like it was a second birth for me.

Oh yes, isn't that nice...?  Rolling eyes
(12-09-2010, 08:06 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: From the interview:

FLAHAVAN Wrote:We begin to have a community together, and the mass would be more like a meal, like a -
- gathering of Christian believers around the table, reading the scriptures in their own
language, encouraged to read the scriptures, and to study the scriptures, and to act on
them, to find Jesus, and to step away from the rules of the Church. It was terribly

Oh yes, isn't that nice...?  Rolling eyes

Such people are the spawn of satan.  Well, their thoughts are.  The enemy is so good at making evil sound good.  (Not that this kind of things fools an educated Catholic.)
(12-09-2010, 08:06 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: From the interview:

What a fruit.
LOL
(12-09-2010, 08:21 PM)A Catholic Thinker Wrote: Not that this kind of things fools an educated Catholic.

Yes, I can tell you that if that were "Catholicism," I wouldn't be so sure it was the truth. After all, how could it be distinguished from any other religion that abuses the title "Christian"?

(12-09-2010, 08:21 PM)A Catholic Thinker Wrote: We begin to have a community together, and the mass would be more like a meal, like a -

(Not that this kind of things fools an educated Catholic.)

Then how do you explain the educated Catholic Bishops who have proposed this and The NeoCathecumanal(spelling) Way that does this exact thing with the Popes(an educated Catholic) blessing?
(12-09-2010, 07:09 PM)A Catholic Thinker Wrote: What a scary thought for the Church.

Far less scary than Peter Seewald interviewing Pope Benedict.
(12-09-2010, 09:50 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 07:09 PM)A Catholic Thinker Wrote: What a scary thought for the Church.

Far less scary than Peter Seewald interviewing Pope Benedict.

Nope, not to sane and educated orthodox Catholics!

I suppose I can't speak for the effects of a clueless and hostile media twisting words.