That I Might Reform My Life
My fellow fisheaters,
    I have traveled far along the road of debauchery since I last asked for your prayers. I have attended neither Mass nor Confession in so very long. Please pray for me once more as I attempt to reform my life and especially that I will have the courage to confess the long litany of my contemptible sins.

Thank you

Bearded Man (Brevis)
:pray2:
Yay!  :)

Prayers man. 
I know I'm not the only one who prayed for you when you didn't show up for a while.  Here are some more.  All the best!  :pray:
:pray:
Praying for you

:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
(12-12-2010, 09:55 PM)Bearded Man Wrote: My fellow fisheaters,
    I have traveled far along the road of debauchery since I last asked for your prayers. I have attended neither Mass nor Confession in so very long. Please pray for me once more as I attempt to reform my life and especially that I will have the courage to confess the long litany of my contemptible sins.

Thank you

Bearded Man (Brevis)

We are in the same boat, except in some aspects mine may be worse. Let us pray for each other, and I ask everyone else here for prayers for me, too.
(12-14-2010, 02:35 AM)TradCathYouth Wrote: We are in the same boat, except in some aspects mine may be worse. Let us pray for each other, and I ask everyone else here for prayers for me, too.

Prayers for you, as well  :pray2:
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:pray: