Prayers needed
Pray
Pray
Peter,

I am truly sorry to hear of your troubles.
Pray

Thanks. I am officially been denied for unemployment. I have one more appeal but it doesn't look good. Right now I am in despair and I am not even sure there is a God anymore. Further I am thinking about giving up going to Mass and saying my Rosaries. It seems like these things have done me no good. If I pray it's going to be for my former managers and supervisors to burn in Hell forever...along with the bureaucrats in the state. Needless to say it's not going to be a Merry Christmas.

(12-17-2010, 11:00 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Thanks. I am officially been denied for unemployment. I have one more appeal but it doesn't look good. Right now I am in despair and I am not even sure there is a God anymore. Further I am thinking about giving up going to Mass and saying my Rosaries. It seems like these things have done me no good. If I pray it's going to be for my former managers and supervisors to burn in Hell forever...along with the bureaucrats in the state. Needless to say it's not going to be a Merry Christmas.

Giving those two things up, Mass and the Rosary, would only harm your chances. Attending Mass and praying the Rosary will help oh so much. Don't despair! There's hope even in the worst of times! It is trials like these that Christ is closest to us, even if it feels like He's the furthest from us!

Pray Pray Pray
Pray
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(12-17-2010, 11:05 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 11:00 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Thanks. I am officially been denied for unemployment. I have one more appeal but it doesn't look good. Right now I am in despair and I am not even sure there is a God anymore. Further I am thinking about giving up going to Mass and saying my Rosaries. It seems like these things have done me no good. If I pray it's going to be for my former managers and supervisors to burn in Hell forever...along with the bureaucrats in the state. Needless to say it's not going to be a Merry Christmas.

Giving those two things up, Mass and the Rosary, would only harm your chances. Attending Mass and praying the Rosary will help oh so much. Don't despair! There's hope even in the worst of times! It is trials like these that Christ is closest to us, even if it feels like He's the furthest from us!

Pray Pray Pray

I know this in my heart...even though it was very difficult I still managed to get 15 decades of the Rosary said. I can't say I was focused on the meditation part but I read somewhere that when you have the most difficulty saying the Rosary is when it's the most efficacious.

Pray

Force yourself to pray even if your heart isn't into it.  Even if your prayers can only be "Jesus, please help me" pray every day.
Pray