Muslims win again in Europe
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141152   

This is crazy.
I'm going to yodel loudly every time I pass the mosque down the road now to support the folk music of the world I love so well.
Judge rules that Muslims offend me and must be shipped back to their Muzzy countries.

(12-16-2010, 07:14 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Judge rules that Muslims offend me and must be shipped back to their Muzzy countries.

That's an awesome judge, what's his name??
Will I have to fill in for Credo in these threads?
(12-16-2010, 07:29 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 07:14 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Judge rules that Muslims offend me and must be shipped back to their Muzzy countries.

That's an awesome judge, what's his name??

Well, that will be my ruling when I become a judge. LOL!

(12-16-2010, 07:31 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Will I have to fill in for Credo in these threads?

No let me do it this time.

Friends yodeling is offensive to Muslims the Prophet may Peace be upon him was against it. His oldest wife who was 7 yodeled and he had her killed. So you can see he was very opposed to it. Why is it my coreligionists can't see that to further the cause of no yodeling is actually the best course of action for Europe. I am appalled at Peter the Rock and others who make the followers of the Nazarene look like fools. Only a knuckle dragging trailer park preacher would not see why it is good to not allow yodeling around Muslims.
Yooooodellll le beeeeeeeeeeeee hoooooooooooooo
sip
tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!
Sip sip
I'm sure that Judge or Austrian court wasn't comprised of a single Muslim.

These liberals must be cut out like a cancer before they kill Europe altogether.