ice cream blog
(12-18-2010, 09:43 PM)icecream Wrote: hehe!

im already succesfful parasitie, but it is true that blog could take me to new parasitic heights!!!!

let me know when you get basement paragon! garage not my cup of tea . . .

OK here's my proposal: we share your secrets with the world.  I ghost write this book, take 30%, and we both make millions.  What do you say??

[Image: parasitism.jpg]
:fish:

I'd buy that book.  And also the DVD.  Then when ice cream gets rich, I'll move into his basement.
(12-20-2010, 04:26 AM)paragon Wrote:
(12-18-2010, 09:43 PM)icecream Wrote: hehe!

im already succesfful parasitie, but it is true that blog could take me to new parasitic heights!!!!

let me know when you get basement paragon! garage not my cup of tea . . .

OK here's my proposal: we share your secrets with the world.  I ghost write this book, take 30%, and we both make millions.  What do you say??

[Image: parasitism.jpg]
:fish:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you really nailed that!

i should have neve posted my real pic, since that collage is so much more effective!! lol

(12-20-2010, 04:28 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: I'd buy that book.  And also the DVD.  Then when ice cream gets rich, I'll move into his basement.

hehe!!
(12-18-2010, 10:25 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: icecream, if you start your own blog, I hope you don't use any unnecessary verbs. :)

Would your own blog take away from your fisheatery?

oh i wont wrc!!

i doubt blog take much time away from fisheatery. i am parasite after all and have lot of time on hands!!!!!  ;D
lol