Scheduled downtime - Server Move on 12/18/10
There will be downtime on 12/18/10 from 8:30 PM CST to whenever we finish moving the site to the new server.  It will at least be a few hours.
Quis, thank you for thinking we have social lives.  :)
(12-17-2010, 06:39 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Quis, thank you for thinking we have social lives.  :)

I'd figure you'd want to know what happened to the forum when you get back from the bars and make the obligatory drunken posts.  :tiphat:
(12-17-2010, 09:47 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 06:39 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Quis, thank you for thinking we have social lives.  :)

I'd figure you'd want to know what happened to the forum when you get back from the bars and make the obligatory drunken posts.  :tiphat:

[Image: cartoon20.png]
i can relate to that dog
(12-18-2010, 01:59 AM)icecream Wrote: i can relate to that dog

I think before the downtime you need to put in an all-out posting effort, icecream.  We need to get our fill before the hiatus.
(12-17-2010, 09:47 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:

:)  Thanks! 
What does that mean? Will you be able to  move the whole forum to some other electronic system? Or is it a change in forum format/programming?

We're moving the whole forum to another computer.  When it's done, it should look exactly the same.
Thanks. I just saw your giant explanation on another thread and came back to edit/reply that you did not need to answer.

A similar thing happened to us with our St. Anne's Helper CDs - we had to go big because we couldn't afford to stay small....

Prayers for a good move.