For my Aunt--again.
She's dying and has refused to see a priest. She's a Baptized ex-Catholic in her 70's. I have an opportunity to either go see her, or at the very least, to send a letter for her into the hospital with other family members on Sunday. I need to urge her to see a priest--no one else will do this for her. Other family members have asked, "Do you want to see a priest?" and she's said, "No." They're willing to let it go at that and say, "God understands." But I want to give it another shot. I really think God is keeping her around in order to give her every last opportunity to turn to Him. She's not in her right mind. Really, she never has been in her right mind--ever. Please pray!!!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:pray: :pray: :pray:
:pray:
:pray:
:pray2:
OK OK OK
A quick update and long story short: she still doesn't want to see a priest and receive the last rights. I am really sorry about that. Poor Auntie. I'm really sad for her.

BTW, although it's against her wishes, the extended family's planning a funeral Mass upon her demise. Is a funeral Mass even allowed to be said against the wishes of the deceased?  :shrug: I'm just wondering about that.

Edited to add: she's gone. She died last night. Thank you all for your prayers.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
For the repose of her soul: Ave x3 :pray: