CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers
This CNN(HLN) reporter completely lies about a (Most Holy Family Monastery) DVD. The DVD simply is talking about the pains of Hell. This news reporter lies about what is on that DVD. The news reporter claims that the DVD is saying "homosexuals should be put to death"

This is the news video,

That CNN(HLN) News reporter should be fired. I hope the Dimond brothers of the Most Holy Family Monastery(MHFM) takes CNN to court on this. The Dimond brothers should file a Civil lawsuit against CNN.  :beatup:
The Dimond brothers are a disgrace - whether the DVD says that or not, they say similar things on their website.  At least, I recall them saying that all homosexuals are possessed.  Any inaccuracy by CNN is nothing compared to the malicious tosh they have been spreading about good Catholics for years.  Are you a feenyite, may I ask?
Ironically, the Dimond brothers receive the Sacraments from a Byzantine Rite church in communion with Pope Benedict XVI (whom they call a heretic and antipope). They put on street clothes rather than their Benedictine robes when they attend. Neither of the brothers was ever ordained, and I don't think they are real Benedictine monks (Most Holy Family Monastery's founder Joseph Natale proclaimed himself a Benedictine monk.)
Sorry, couldn't make it past the first 25 seconds or so - that anchor lady needs Edit by quis - remove rule violation in and Edit by quis - remove rule violation with the drivers license issue can go to hell.
The Dimonds need to send a demand letter.  I'd settle for 3 Million.
Are you a feenyite, AB?  Or are you just unaware of the damage these prawns have caused in the Catholic community?
"People should be able to trust the government." 

She needs to put down the crack pipe.
(12-20-2010, 04:46 AM)paragon Wrote: Are you a feenyite, AB?  Or are you just unaware of the damage these prawns have caused in the Catholic community?

Was does being a "Feenyite" have to do with anything?
(12-20-2010, 04:53 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(12-20-2010, 04:46 AM)paragon Wrote: Are you a feenyite, AB?  Or are you just unaware of the damage these prawns have caused in the Catholic community?

Was does being a "Feenyite" have to do with anything?

I was just gonna say that - they have nothing to do with the DBs.
Rules reminder:

This is disallowed:

Quote:...to promote un-Catholic attitudes and acts (vengeance, encouraging unjust wars and violence, Puritanism, misogyny, needlessly offending those who struggle with same sex attractions, needlessly inflammatory language, etc.)