New SSPX.org UPDATES
If you are not already signed-up on SSPX.org's e-mail list (which you can easily do via the webform at the bottom of the their left nav bar), HERE'S WHAT YOU'RE MISSING:

S S P X . O R G  U P D A T E (www.sspx.org)
December 21, 2010
A holy and blessed Christmas to all in advance of December 25th!

Help us promote the apostolate of Catholic Tradition: Forward this email to a Friend
and ask them to subscribe to our e-mail list (via our sign-up form on the left nav bar on our site)!

What’s new on the site:

Fr. Rostand's Christmas Greeting
The priests, brothers and staff of the Regina Coeli House... 12-21-2010

SSPX Ordinations and Engagements
Info and pictures of ordained priests and engagements in the SSPX 12-21-2010

25 Years for Las Vegas Chapel
Our Lady of Victory celebrated its 25th anniversary on December 12... 12-20-2010

Bishop Williamson appoints new lawyer
Bishop Richard Williamson has appointed a new lawyer, Mr. Norbert Wingerter... 12-17-2010

PHILIPPINES: Rosary Crusade against the Reproductive Health Bill "...This bill is a full frontal attack on the Catholic Church, its Hierarchy, its morals, its missionaries, its clergy, and its laity..."  Includes a video plea from SSPX priest, Fr. Onoda, and link to Asia District website to obtain a tally form. 12-17-2010

What's coming in January:

The Archbishop Speaks: enjoy each day a new quote from Archbishop Lefebvre. His Excellency speaks about the Church, Tradition, the priesthood, the Crisis and more!

Pastor’s Corner: one of our priests will present each week a few pastoral words for your spiritual benefit.
:)
The "sspx" is a non-Catholic entity since they are in violation of scores of Catholic Sources of Dogma.
When a organization is in violation of single Source of Dogma they are outside of the Catholic Church.

Non-Catholic entities do not offer sacrifice to the Catholic God, they sacrifice to demons ... no matter how "Catholic they look".

It is a fairly severe sin when you participate in the offering of the Body and Blood of Christ to a pack of demons.

Sources of Dogma violated by the "sspx" include:

Vatican Council of 1870, Session 4, Chapter 3: On the ... Primacy of the Roman Pontiff, Part 2 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Wherefore we teach and declare that, by Divine ordinance, the Roman Church possesses a pre-eminence of ordinary power over every other church, and that this jurisdictional power of the Roman Pontiff is both episcopal and immediate. Both clergy and faithful, of whatever rite and dignity, both singly and collectively, are bound to submit to this power by the duty of hierarchical subordination and true obedience, and this not only in matters concerning faith and morals, but also in those which regard the discipline and government of the Church throughout the world."

Application of this Source of Dogma: The "sspx" is in clear violation of this Catholic Source of Dogma, since they are not in a hierarchical subordination concerning government, of a single worldwide entity under the Roman Pontiff.  This means they are all automatically excommunicated and their guys who are dressed up like Catholic priests are sacrificing to a pack of demons because the Catholic God has nothing to do with them.

Vatican Council of 1870, Session 4, Chapter 3: On the ... Primacy of the Roman Pontiff, Part 9 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"So, then, if anyone says that the Roman Pontiff has merely an office of supervision and guidance, and not the full and supreme power of jurisdiction over the whole Church, and this not only in matters of faith and morals, but also in those which concern the discipline and government of the Church dispersed throughout the whole world; or that he has only the principal part, but not the absolute fullness, of this supreme power; or that this power of his is not ordinary and immediate both over all and each of the churches and over all and each of the pastors and faithful: let him be anathema."

Application of this Source of Dogma: The "sspx" is in violation of this Catholic Source of Dogma in that they are not within the government of the Church throughout the whole world under the Roman Pontiff. This is proof again that the "sspx" does not sacrifice to the Catholic God, they sacrifice to demons.

More Catholic Jurisdiction and Governance Dogma that the "sspx" is in violation of is on Section 87 of Immaculata-one.com. A summary of the amazing heresy of the "sspx" is on Section 105 of the above site.

The "sspx" lies and heresy: That non-Dogmatic canon law can violate Sources of Dogma is proven and shown to be false in Section 105.1 of Immaculata-one.com.

The "sspx" lies and heresy: About "supplied jurisdiction" is proven to be false and not any way Catholic in Section 99 of Immaculata-one.com.

The "sspx lies and heresy: That epekeia (canonical equity) ... not keeping to the letter of the law in times of emergency is also from Hell. Epikeia can only be used against man-made (non-Dogmatic) law and discipline ... it cannot be used against Divine Law (the Catholic Dogma) on any subject which is addressed by the Dogma. Jurisdiction and Governance is addressed in the Catholic Dogma. The "sspx" lies regarding epikeia are outlined in Section 16.1 of Immaculata-one.com. Section 16.1 has many definitions from Catholic sources of the true definition of the word "epikeia".

-- -- -- --

Since we can't mention a certain group on this forum ... we'll call them the somebodies-from-somewhere ... are also not a Catholic source of jurisdiction and governance.

The somebodies-from-somewhere promulgated on 8 December 1965 ... sixteen documents packed with heresy against prior defined Catholic Dogma, this caused them fall immediately in schism and outside of the Catholic Church for heresy.

The somebodies-from-somewhere ... have the Catholic Dogma regarding automatic Excommunication for heresy operating against their souls, so they cannot supply Catholic jurisdiction and governance to the "sspx" or anyone else. See Section 13.2 regarding automatic excommunication for heresy.

-- -- -- --

More "sspx" heresy -- it is well known that the "sspx" propagandizes the same "baptism of desire" heresy as the vatican-2-ists (novus ordo) do.

The "sspx" is in violation of the following Catholic  Sources of Dogma ... further proof that they offer sacrifice to demons and not to the Catholic God.

Council of Chalcedon, Pope Saint Leo the Great, Letter to Flavian (martyr) section, 451 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"For there are three who give testimony – Spirit and water and blood. And the three are one. In other words, the Spirit of Sanctification and the Blood of Redemption and the water of baptism. These three are one and remain indivisible. None of them is separable from its link with the others."

Note: The Blood of Christ, starting at the First Pentecost, now gives the power to the water to re-introduce to the soul the sanctifying grace that was lost by Original Sin. A man generated act of "desire" or "baptism of blood" cannot re-introduce the Spirit of Sanctification to the soul since the Spirit is indivisibly tied together with the water as this Catholic Source of Dogma specifies.

Council of Florence, Pope Eugene IV, Session 8, Exultate Deo, 22 Nov 1439 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Holy baptism holds the first place among all the sacraments, for it is the gate of the spiritual life; through it we become members of Christ and of the body of the Church. Since death came into the world through one person, unless we are born again of water and the Spirit, we cannot, as Truth says, enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The matter of this sacrament is real and natural water."

There are seventeen more Sources of Dogma on Section 7.2 that show that the "sspx" cult is in heresy against the Water Baptism Dogma. Again this means that "Fr. So-an-so" of the "sspx" is sacrificing to demons at his "Catholic looking Mass".
I honestly had no idea I attended services that made sacrifices to demons. Good thing I clicked on this post, there would have been an awful lot of egg on my face if I had continued going.
Wow, Mike.
That's an awful lot of typing.
You must be exhausted!

Does the "44" after your moniker indicate the average number of paragraphs by means of which you intend to pontificate :chainsaw: in the future, I wonder.
(01-05-2011, 04:00 PM)Mike44 Wrote: The "sspx" is a non-Catholic entity since they are in violation of scores of Catholic Sources of Dogma.
When a organization is in violation of single Source of Dogma they are outside of the Catholic Church.

I didn't know the Pope allowed non Catholic entities to celebrate Mass at the Vatican.

http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2009/...px-to.html

BREAKING: Vatican Permits SSPX To Celebrate Tridentine Mass At St. Peter's

(Catholic Church Conservation) - The Prior of the SSPX House of Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Father Marcus Jasny has celebrated Masses in St. Peter's in the Old Rite. The SSPX referrto this in a report on its website about a pilgrimage to Rome of graduates of the Schöneberg High School for Girls near Bonn.

Neustadt an der Weinstrasse is a town in Rhineland-Palatinate in southwest Germany.

The students visited the Eternal City, 24 August to 2 September.

In the morning at 7 clock Fr Jasny "could" celebrate the Mass in St. Peter’s - the report on the website of the SSPX states- at "that mysterious, quiet time of daybreak in St. Peter's, before the arrival of the torrents of tourist."

The paleo- liberal Swiss news agency 'Kipa-Apic' complained about the Latin Masses in Rome....

read full story here

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: As best as I can tell, the story is accurate, and if indeed true, it sends a strong signal to traditional Catholics throughout the world. Rome has heard us, and change is on the way. As news of this story continues to break, I expect to see the customary back-and-forth game of words that has become so typical of the Vatican in recent years. First downplaying the significance, then refusing to deny it's significance. However this unfolds, it appears the Holy See is not only permitting the extraordinary form mass to be celebrated within St. Peter's, but it's actually allowing the SSPX to preside over the celebration.

This comes simultaneously with word that the Vatican has selected it's team to negotiate the terms of full reconciliation with the SSPX. As talks get underway, it appears that Rome is allowing normalization of relations to occur with gestures of good will. This is a very good sign indeed.
What people like Mike44 fail to realize is that we are in the worst crisis the Church has ever experienced, similar to the Arian Crisis, but worse.  What Archbishop Lefebvre did was similar to what St. Athanasius did in that crisis.  Also, people like this Mike44 fellow also fail to realize that if it wasn't for the SSPX, Tradition in the modern Church may have died, and there wouldn't be a TLM that was non-sedevacantist.  So, Mike44, you and all of us owe the SSPX a WHOLE lot, and it is evident from their fruits that they are a work of God during this modern crisis.  Also, I would highly recommend clamming up concerning calling the SSPX "schismatics" or "heretics" or "a non-Catholic entity" or whatever venom you wish to spew on this forum - it won't get you too far.

Blatantly labeling the SSPX as "liars" and "heretics" would be enough to get one banned here if it was up to me.  That's how sure I am that they are a work of God.
Is it me, or is he saying -- right after quoting Vatican I on hierarchical subordination and the Roman Pontiff's government over the whole Church -- that Pope Paul VI, who promulgated the sixteen "packed-with-heresy" documents of Vatican II in December of 1965, is a heretic?

???  ...  :laughing:  ...  :pazzo:
(01-05-2011, 05:10 PM)Nic Wrote: What people like Mike44 fail to realize is that we are in the worst crisis the Church has ever experienced, similar to the Arian Crisis, but worse.  What Archbishop Lefebvre did was similar to what St. Athanasius did in that crisis.  Also, people like this Mike44 fellow also fail to realize that if it wasn't for the SSPX, Tradition in the modern Church may have died, and there wouldn't be a TLM that was non-sedevacantist.  So, Mike44, you and all of us owe the SSPX a WHOLE lot, and it is evident from their fruits that they are a work of God during this modern crisis.  Also, I would highly recommend clamming up concerning calling the SSPX "schismatics" or "heretics" or "a non-Catholic entity" or whatever venom you wish to spew on this forum - it won't get you too far.

Blatantly labeling the SSPX as "liars" and "heretics" would be enough to get one banned here if it was up to me.  That's how sure I am that they are a work of God.

:w2go: :w2go:

You took the words right out of my mouth!!
(01-05-2011, 04:00 PM)Mike44 Wrote: The "sspx" is a non-Catholic entity since they are in violation of scores of Catholic Sources of Dogma.

Non-Catholic entities do not offer sacrifice to the Catholic God, they sacrifice to demons ... no matter how "Catholic they look".

It is a fairly severe sin when you participate in the offering of the Body and Blood of Christ to a pack of demons.

This hasn't gotten you banned? Calling myself and others who attend/attended SSPX "devil worshipers"?? I am hoping that maybe it's just because the admin hasn't made it to this thread yet.