Why is Coke so darn tasty?
I wonder if Pope Benedict is a Coke or Pepsi guy?

[Image: Dec9GAReuters6.jpg]
It looks like port wine in an unorthodox glass.

Mmmmm. Port wine.
I have the same issue with coffee.  It is bad for my adrenal problems, but I love it so.  Black is fine with me, I just love the taste, the smell, all of it.  I will quit for awhile, then start with a cup or two first, and eventually work right back up to a pot and a half a day.  So yummy.  I seem to tolerate it better if I'm fasting on raw vegetables and mung beans.  They were soooo good and so freezing cold, I'd get a brain cramp from drinking the whole thing in one draw. I'm sure Coca Cola from the fountain will be there in heaven along with ice cream's ice cream.It's a special treat to combine Quis' and ice cream's passions, into a Coca Cola Float. When we get glorified bodies Coca Cola, ice cream, and even my camels, and Quis' smokes will be sooo good for us, it'll be astonishing.
(07-13-2011, 08:02 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: I wonder if Pope Benedict is a Coke or Pepsi guy?

[Image: Dec9GAReuters6.jpg]

Diluted Jagermiester. He must have had a cold, and is a German, after all.
(07-14-2011, 06:27 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Diluted Jagermiester. He must have had a cold, and is a German, after all.

You have to have a cold to drink Jager???