Why is Coke so darn tasty?
coca-cola hurts my nose.

i just can't enjoy drinking something that hurts my nose.

:shrug:
that because you supposed to drink it with your mouth
(12-24-2010, 12:28 AM)icecream Wrote: that because you supposed to drink it with your mouth

:fish:
Coca-cola, the perfect combination of sugar and caffeine!
Coca Cola is very tasty but it stains my teeth and my dentist advised me not to drink it.  Saved from a life long addiction by vanity.  Hmmmmm...I could be on to something.  :sneaky:
Coca Cola tastes bad. Pepsi is better.

However, I don't really think either are very good. I prefer more flavourful sodas, like those from A-Treat (an Allentown soda maker) or the Mexican sodas I sometimes get.
Because it's Christmas I splashed out on a six pack of Diet IBC Root Beer!  mmmmmmmmmm, good stuff.  :holly: :ctree: :star: :snowflake:
(12-24-2010, 02:20 PM)frerejacques Wrote: Because it's Christmas I splashed out on a six pack of Diet IBC Root Beer!  mmmmmmmmmm, good stuff.  :holly: :ctree: :star: :snowflake:

IBC cream soda is the best cream soda I have ever tasted.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
A few years ago there was Lime Coke, which I thought was great. Then they pulled it- couldn't find it anywhere. I looked for it for nearly a year before I realized that all I needed was, um, a lime and coke.... to make it myself....lol.