Christmas Dinner?
What do you make for Christmas dinner?
Ham.  That's the most important part.  No turkey - bleh! - I want a ham!  Luckily my father feels the same way, so we always have ham at his house for Christmas!  ;D

Care to answer your own question, Mr. Dance Ng Bear?  ;)
Meatballs are  traditional in my very Scandinavian Lutheran family.
(12-25-2010, 12:54 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: What do you make for Christmas dinner?

Beats me. I'm relaxing here.

However, I am eating truffles. That is dinner-like...in some way.
(12-25-2010, 12:59 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-25-2010, 12:54 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: What do you make for Christmas dinner?

The chocolate or the fungus?
(12-25-2010, 12:56 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: Care to answer your own question, Mr. Dance Ng Bear?   ;)

The WRC family takes leave of the WRC estate on Christmas.  Over the river and through the woods, to WRC Castle we go!  My mom asks me every year what she should make, and every year I reply "prime rib".  Every year, she makes something else instead.  It's been pot roast ( :snore: ), crown roast, WRC Brisquet (it's too good to be spelled "brisket"), turkey, ham, and a few other things that I can't remember off the top of my head.  But it seems like a perpetual dilemma for her.

Just curious what other fishies do.
i sure satori and texican have someting amazing
(12-25-2010, 01:04 PM)3Sanctus Wrote:
(12-25-2010, 12:59 PM)Rosarium Wrote:

The chocolate or the fungus?

Chocolate.
This year, we're being boring and going with turkey. My uncles are currently fighting over who gets the neck. Good times...
(12-25-2010, 03:01 PM)Vivace Wrote: This year, we're being boring and going with turkey. My uncles are currently fighting over who gets the neck. Good times...

Canadians.  ::)
:laughing: