Pray for my preservation against temptation
The Devil is tempting me with sins of impurity.  Please pray for my perseverance.

Lord have mercy upon me, a poor sinner.
:pray:
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
(12-26-2010, 12:54 AM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: The Devil is tempting me with sins of impurity.  Please pray for my perseverance.

Lord have mercy upon me, a poor sinner.

Can I piggy back on this prayer request?

That said,  :pray:
Done and done.
:pray2: :pray2:
Hang in there.  gg
I will relate here what St John Vianney said re temptations from the devil. Offer up temptations for the conversion of sinners and that way he is working for the conversion of sinners. He will cease tempting you. Simple but brilliant.
:pray: :pray:
(12-26-2010, 02:59 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: I will relate here what St John Vianney said re temptations from the devil. Offer up temptations for the conversion of sinners and that way he is working for the conversion of sinners. He will cease tempting you. Simple but brilliant.

That's awesome, I'd never heard of that before.  Thanks for sharing.  :)
(12-26-2010, 02:59 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: I will relate here what St John Vianney said re temptations from the devil. Offer up temptations for the conversion of sinners and that way he is working for the conversion of sinners. He will cease tempting you. Simple but brilliant.
Thanks.  That noted, I need the Sacrament of Penance. 
Pray the act of contrition of course. The cure of Ars in his day was considered a simple backward priest, who was almost not ordained. But he was brilliant where it counted, in the ways of God. By saying what he did, he would have the devil working aganist himself! I pray to him often. Everyone should. Did you know it was once revealed by the devil in an exorcism thay if there were but 3 priests like that on earth, satan would be defeated?