Doctor is trying to kill my aunt
I have an aunt in the hospital. She has a tube in her throat that keeps her alive and breathing.  If they take it out, she dies. 

She does not want to die; she told us all.  She can still communicate with blinking and nods.  And, the family does not want her to die.

If they pull the tube out, she goes into a Code Blue, and they have to resuscitate her, and then they put the tube back in.

The doctor said to her husband, "You have to come to a decision."  "What an asshole," I thought.  I swear, the doctors in this area are keen on killin'.  It is obvious that the doctor sees her as a nusiance.  I mean, he still gets her insurance money!  What's the problem?

So, anyway, she's waiting to get in the condition to be able to take her breathing tube out so that she can function on her own.  She must be going mad.  She's been in ICU a long time.  (She's non-Catholic, by the way.)

So...I guess I'd ask you folks to pray that:

#1 She convert in bed and repent of her sins, attributing her sufferings as a penance
#2 Heal and get better

Other than my mother, I have about three family members left alive.  After this aunt, I'm down to two.

Please pray for us, and thank you.

-L.H.
I'll definitely pray. 

Have you given thought to asking her about conversion?  (This may or may not be a good idea - I open my post to suggestions/critiques).
:pray2: :pray2:
#1 OK OK OK

#2 OK OK OK
:pray:
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton