Abortion
I was watching MTV tonight (I know, I know) and they had a special on called "No Easy Decision" about a teenager who decides to have an abortion. After the special, they interviewed the girl and two other young women who had also had abortions. Ultimately, the message that the special sent was that abortion is a difficult yet acceptable choice to make.

Usually, I'm pretty jaded about anything involving abortion--spending as much time as I have involved in the pro-life movement will do that. But this TV show was really very upsetting, especially considering the number of young people whose views on abortion have probably been shaped by it.

Please pray for the young women on this show and for all women who have had abortions, that they may see their error and repent and that they may ultimately find healing in the Church. Please also pray for all women considering abortion that they may choose life, knowing that there is support for them.

(As a side note, I only watch the MTV teen pregnancy shows because I think it's a good idea for pro-life activists to know what messages young people are getting about sex, pregnancy, and abortion. Just in case you were worried.)

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the Unborn pray for us!
:pray:
:pray2:
:pray2:
Their culture is animalistic and degenerate do you actually expect them to understand the intrinsic value of every human being. I saw excerpts from the show and i only have sympathy for the lost child.  Im sorry im just being honest, and I know that's probebly wrong but it seems like crocodile tears and self pity on their part and not true remorse. Please don't attack me about it im just being honest.