Abortion
Lord Jesus Christ most High Son of God have mercy on sinners and me a sinner
No, it's not true remorse, although some remorse may hide below the surface.  These women have made victims of themselves and they are blaming the world for their predicament.  It's rationalization in action, but in time they will suffer the consequences.  I pray that they suffer the consequences during this life, are spared eternal fire, and open their hearts to the truth of their terrible deeds.  Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do.
(12-30-2010, 09:23 AM)miss_fluffy Wrote: No, it's not true remorse, although some remorse may hide below the surface.  These women have made victims of themselves and they are blaming the world for their predicament.  It's rationalization in action, but in time they will suffer the consequences.  I pray that they suffer the consequences during this life, are spared eternal fire, and open their hearts to the truth of their terrible deeds.  Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do.

Nor what they have done
But AMEN
God weeps.
This is a prayer request thread, please keep it to that.  Discussion of the show, etc., is best done in another thread.

We pollute enough threads, and I don't mind for sure, but let's keep the oratory clean.
:( :pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(12-31-2010, 09:56 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: This is a prayer request thread, please keep it to that.  Discussion of the show, etc., is best done in another thread.

We pollute enough threads, and I don't mind for sure, but let's keep the oratory clean.
Amen sry
:pray2:
:pray2: