favorite liquor? mixed drinks? wine?
I'm all about the Ouzo in Diet Coke. 

A close second is a good nutty Rum...straight.
Or Vodka in Grapefruit Juice.

:cheers:
For wine I get the Black Box Merlot.  Because it is cheap and I don't have to remove the cork.  20 dollars for 3litr. 
I like diet root beer.
(12-29-2010, 10:53 PM)dark lancer Wrote: I like diet root beer.

with???

I don't drink much liquor. I've had the same bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey sitting on my counter for several years, and it's still 2/3 full. On the rare occasions when I feel like whiskey, I'll mix it with some kind of soda -- most likely ginger ale, but Coke or Squirt also works. I used to slug a shot of whiskey at the turn of the year every year (at the time, my brand of choice was Jack Daniels), but haven't done that for quite a while. I do drink wine (usually red wine) fairly regularly, and beer -- how can you talk about alcohol and not mention beer? In my refrigerator I have some Guinness and five other varieties that you've probably never heard of unless you're from Wisconsin. Now that I've started talking about beer, I'm going to have to have one -- it will be a Furthermore Fatty Boombalatty. Yes, that's really what it's called. It's a Belgian-style ale.

sip sip
My husband drinks beer, but I only do occasionally.  The HOPS makes me feel tired.
I like some wine.  Merlot, Pino Griot, Carbenet, Zinfadel, Sweet wine, Burgundy Paisano.  Good Italian table red wine. And nice local brewery-brewed beer. :)
I am a boring guy Jack and Coke or Crown Royal and Coke with the occasional Vodka and Cranberry juice.
(12-29-2010, 10:54 PM)violet Wrote:

with???

Ice cream.
(12-29-2010, 11:35 PM)dark lancer Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 10:54 PM)violet Wrote:

with???

Ice cream.

Wheres the alcohol?  And you call yourself a catholic!  ;)